THE BROWNS BOARD

Great now quinn to IR

DestinFunk

Oh My God Really Dude storybook. You've got to go

Main Entry: sar·casm

Pronunciation: \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\

Function: noun

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, word has it Holmgren can make DA accurate and smart.

Believe it or not douche alot of DA's negatives are very coachable You can't teach deepthrowing power and accuarcy which are his positives. Remember he has proved he can make every throw and has made every throw a professional can make.

Don't have to get a hard on everytime he completes a pass over 15 yrs like we do when fragile ass Brady does.

You don't want to root for the QB thats playing go root for someone else

I hope you step into a dark alley where the Browns O-line and RB's are just waiting to kick your ass. 179-yrds rushing against Pittsburgh and almost a single game rushing record in KC and still no love ... just more love for wonder boy.

I was waiting for someone to say this. xxxx off, Atenears. Go ride DA's meatpole some more yourself.

I was waiting for someone to say this. xxxx off, Atenears. Go ride DA's meatpole some more yourself.

I give all the love in the world to JC, Cribbs and Jennings. They're not the ones who are being put on IR and replaced by their terrible backups, though.

Believe it or not douche alot of DA's negatives are very coachable You can't teach deepthrowing power and accuarcy which are his positives. Remember he has proved he can make every throw and has made every throw a professional can make.

Don't have to get a hard on everytime he completes a pass over 15 yrs like we do when fragile ass Brady does.

So who have you been rooting for these past couple of weeks, then? Buffalo?

hahahahahahahah

share the drugs man, they must be top notch

Playing Devil's Advocate, the Browns have dropped a crap load of passes in the first 10 weeks. Many where off the mark, but many were spot on. I just want the best guy in there. I think it's going to be fun to watch either way.

So making accurate statements about QBs who suck makes Atenears a douche? Its not like he thinks DA is a world beater...he just isn't as obsessed with some pretty boy QB who can't throw an accurate pass over 10 yards

So making accurate statements about QBs who suck makes Atenears a douche? Its not like he thinks DA is a world beater...he just isn't as obsessed with some pretty boy QB who can't throw an accurate pass over 10 yards

No, what makes him a douche is what he said to me. I'm not obsessed with either QB, I like them both equally fine. It's just that I am sick and damn tired of watching DA flounder about in the pocket for 6-10 seconds, then throw an interception. Every time he does that, a little of me dies inside. At least Quinn was protecting the ball, up until the KC game. He wasn't putting up stellar stats, I know. But he wasn't giving the other team more opportunities to score, either. Let's face it, we're not good enough to give the other team the ball on a platter.

It's just that I am sick and damn tired of watching DA flounder about in the pocket for 6-10 seconds

DA had 6-10 seconds? When? I think it is going to be a different story this time around. I'm with you, I am not a fan of either QB, I just want to win.

DA had 6-10 seconds? When? I think it is going to be a different story this time around. I'm with you, I am not a fan of either QB, I just want to win.

That is very true. It was probably more like 2-3 seconds, it just felt so long because I was waiting for the inevitable interception on each throw. I want DA to beat the shit out of Frye, I think it would be hilarious. But winning out the rest of the season essentially only hurts us. We drop down in the draft, which kills our trade potential. I'm not saying I want us to tank, I'm just stating the facts.

I haven't read all the replies at this point, just some, but DA with a running game could be dangerous because he can get it deep if people stuff the box..now we will see if he can manage the game and check to some running plays if the match-ups favor that style of attack.

Has it been? Care to cite any questions about his durability?

don't have any questions regarding his durability however i do have an opinion based on:

2007 missed Senior Bowl with minor knee injury (got hammered vs LSU in bowl game) (ohio state tatooed his ass preceding year)

2008 broken index finger (throwing hand)....placed on ir after unsuccessful return

2009 foot injury.....turf toe? ligaments? ankle? haven't seen any real details yet,,,, he hit the turf in a funny way after the 24 yard run to the sideline

i swear i saw that his eyes had teared up on the walk back to the huddle......nobody came out to greet and ask what the dillilyo was....he was a man without an island

i don't know maybe he needs to align himself with a mentor...i sense that he has bouts of poor self esteem that weighs heavily on his;confidence

he needs to confront the demons that are taking him off his game.......most importantly he needs a top gun qb coach..maybe then BQ can pulll it al together

I honestly do not believe Quinn is injured seriously enough to prevent him from playing. I think Mangini and Co. wants to give DA one last shot to mess up. Judging from the way Mangini kind of skirted the question about the specifics of the injury, and looking at the video, it doesn't seem like it's something that is too severe. But, that's just me.

accuracy is NOT one of DAs positives.

Main Entry: sar·casm

Pronunciation: \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\

Function: noun

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

sorry dude didn't pick up on it. now its funny tho

both qbs are not getting fair looks in last two years...

and i guess you can stay. lol

I honestly do not believe Quinn is injured seriously enough to prevent him from playing. I think Mangini and Co. wants to give DA one last shot to mess up. Judging from the way Mangini kind of skirted the question about the specifics of the injury, and looking at the video, it doesn't seem like it's something that is too severe. But, that's just me.

Maybe it is a relatively minor injury but there's little or nothing to be gained by risking making it worse. There's also little or nothing to lose by putting Anderson in for the last couple of games.

Archived