THE BROWNS BOARD

LOYAL DA BROWNS FAN

cdl15

No loyalty in this site. This town has booed DA when he got hurt and now they are already predicting horrible stats and if he does well there already making excuses why if he wins. guaranteed he does better than 66 yrds with a running back that gets 286 yrds

No loyalty in this site. This town has booed DA when he got hurt and now they are already predicting horrible stats and if he does well there already making excuses why if he wins. guaranteed he does better than 66 yrds with a running back that gets 286 yrds

Derek Anderson SUCKS. He wouldn't hit the ground with a rock if it weren't for gravity. Its not being disloyal...its having common sense having watched DA shit the bed in nearly every game he has played this season

Are you....

A.) stupid

B.) blind

C.) troll

D.) lumbergh

E.) all of the above

Derek Anderson SUCKS. He wouldn't hit the ground with a rock if it weren't for gravity. Its not being disloyal...its having common sense having watched DA shit the bed in nearly every game he has played this season

Are you....

A.) stupid

B.) blind

C.) troll

D.) lumbergh

E.) all of the above

and brady is a pre madonna bitch he was hurt in college hurt last year and oh oh my foot it hurts

yEA cause it doesn't look like BQ has been playing scared

I can't believe you actually STILL support Anderson, was the 10.6 QB rating not bad enough for you?

well the team and coaching staff was that is for sure

hey ill bump this thread back up if he does well and i'll eat my words if he doesn't look any better

just wish everyone could humble themselves like that

You need to grow up kid.

Comments like those indicate to me you simply aren't that smart.

And you probably shouldn't make assumptions based off of a couple posts. Granted, I'm not here vying for your affection or even approval, but you still don't need to assume things. Nor should you bark instructions to people you hardly even know.

I'm just heated on the DA-BQ battle, and I really dislike cdl.

least da can throw it far enough to hit the ground

I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.

In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.

And you probably shouldn't make assumptions based off of a couple posts. Granted, I'm not here vying for your affection or even approval, but you still don't need to assume things. Nor should you bark instructions to people you hardly even know.

I'm just heated on the DA-BQ battle, and I really dislike cdl.

I am not barking instructions unless the comment about growing up is a instruction.

I understand heated, we all get that way, but you don't have to tell somebody to go blow someone else, now do you??

cdl....maybe it is the Martini, but that goes over my head at the moment, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Anyway, I am a pretty good guy, so I have been told, so my real point is we don't have to get insulting in a crass sort of way.

All's good here...just clean it up and engage in reasonable conversation.

well the team and coaching staff was that is for sure

hey ill bump this thread back up if he does well and i'll eat my words if he doesn't look any better

just wish everyone could humble themselves like that

It isn't about humbling or not. I was willing to give DA a chance this year once Quinn was benched. I actually was kinda rooting for DA to start the season because he led a very exciting offense in 2007.

However, he has just been horrible. Not that Quinn has been much better, but I cannot, and will not support DA unless, and until, he shows that he has improved to the level of at least 3rd stringer.

I cannot, and will not support DA unless, and until, he shows that he has improved to the level of at least 3rd stringer.

Sorry Thaak, I thought you were a better fan than that.

I can understand not liking the guy, we all have players we don't like for one reason or another, but not support???

Oh well

I am not barking instructions unless the comment about growing up is a instruction.

I understand heated, we all get that way, but you don't have to tell somebody to go blow someone else, now do you??

cdl....maybe it is the Martini, but that goes over my head at the moment, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Anyway, I am a pretty good guy, so I have been told, so my real point is we don't have to get insulting in a crass sort of way.

All's good here...just clean it up and engage in reasonable conversation.

I can understand where you're coming from. And I'm normally pretty reserved in the things I say, at least I like to think so. Sometimes people just get under my skin, though. This happens to be one of those times.

I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.

In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.

what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

Sorry Thaak, I thought you were a better fan than that.

I can understand not liking the guy, we all have players we don't like for one reason or another, but not support???

Oh well

If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.

However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)

what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I've never harbored any ill will towards Jerome Harrison. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I said he was benched for a reason. Which is not giving you crap, it's stating a fact. I can understand your posts are opinions, and insofar, I've basically realized your opinions suck. There's no harm in that, I'm sure you think my opinions suck, too. Sure, maybe I've been pretty harsh to you. But it's life, kid. People are harsh. I've been taking shots at you because you don't seem to want to have intelligent conversations with anyone, you just want to toot DA's horn loud enough to drown out all of his criticism. That's not having a good time, that's being a troll.

And, as far as reporting me, that's fine. If they see fit to ban me, I'll take my medicine. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop thinking you're a douche. And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.

If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.

However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)

Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.

By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either

Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.

By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either

I can agree with that... if I had my druthers neither would be here next year

this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. :lol:

I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I've never harbored any ill will towards Jerome Harrison. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I said he was benched for a reason. Which is not giving you crap, it's stating a fact. I can understand your posts are opinions, and insofar, I've basically realized your opinions suck. There's no harm in that, I'm sure you think my opinions suck, too. Sure, maybe I've been pretty harsh to you. But it's life, kid. People are harsh. I've been taking shots at you because you don't seem to want to have intelligent conversations with anyone, you just want to toot DA's horn loud enough to drown out all of his criticism. That's not having a good time, that's being a troll.

And, as far as reporting me, that's fine. If they see fit to ban me, I'll take my medicine. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop thinking you're a douche. And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.

And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.--from latest post

cdl, you're a stupid peice of shit. You claim everyone else is a BQ fan first, Browns fan second; and yet you're the one preaching about DA's god-like abilities and how he should have started all along. You're a waste of xxxxing space. You obviously can't take a hint, so let me spell it out for you.

You. are. a. peice. of. shit. that. nobody. takes. seriously.

You. had. nothing. to. post. about. until. BQ. went. on. IR.

Now. go. the. xxxx. away.----your earier post

these are contradicting post get a life dude.

And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.--from latest post

cdl, you're a stupid peice of shit. You claim everyone else is a BQ fan first, Browns fan second; and yet you're the one preaching about DA's god-like abilities and how he should have started all along. You're a waste of xxxxing space. You obviously can't take a hint, so let me spell it out for you.

You. are. a. peice. of. shit. that. nobody. takes. seriously.

You. had. nothing. to. post. about. until. BQ. went. on. IR.

Now. go. the. xxxx. away.----your earier post

these are contradicting post get a life dude.

Not necessarily. The earlier post was a result of pure anger on my part. Take out the word "stupid", and it's still pretty much accurate.

this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. :lol:

and everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it ;)

+100 cocktails for you, sir.

Wow, God forbid someone posts in light of a Cleveland Browns that plays the same position as boy wonder. Unreal treatment.

I'm with the OP, I'm pulling for DA because he wears orange and brown, just as I pull for any Cleveland Brown.

dumbasses.

Archived