THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Anderson Interview 12/22/09

DAWGPOUND16

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/multimedia/...att.php?id=6633

Looks like a nervous penis, not confident at all lol.

If your "assessment" is that he is nervous.... I assume any sort of body languange mechanics is not something you specialize in. I found that he looked very relaxed both with the subject matter and the media....

The guy is getting paid, he can be a backup virtually anywhere (at the minimum) and now he has another shot at putting himself in position to stay on the franchise with the New Boss actively watching.......

If your "assessment" is that he is nervous.... I assume any sort of body languange mechanics is not something you specialize in. I found that he looked very relaxed both with the subject matter and the media....

The guy is getting paid, he can be a backup virtually anywhere (at the minimum) and now he has another shot at putting himself in position to stay on the franchise with the New Boss actively watching.......

I don't think he deserves to even be in the NFL, and he will be gone no matter what. He's not the future.

I don't think he deserves to even be in the NFL, and he will be gone no matter what. He's not the future.

the guy won 10 games saddled with a horrible defense, he set our all time best home franchise record, he passed for 3700+ yards and 29 tds....... those type of offensive numbers dont just happen for someone who does not belong in the NFL......

He may not be starter material, but he most definately has an NFL arm.... something Brady Quinn does not have.... so you can keep your little pics on of a overrated, draft hyped, Weis media machine product.... But quinn has never won that many games in a single season or come close to that NFL production......

the guy won 10 games saddled with a horrible defense, he set our all time best home franchise record, he passed for 3700+ yards and 29 tds....... those type of offensive numbers dont just happen for someone who does not belong in the NFL......

He may not be starter material, but he most definately has an NFL arm.... something Brady Quinn does not have.... so you can keep your little pics on of a overrated, draft hyped, Weis media machine product.... But quinn has never won that many games in a single season or come close to that NFL production......

Seems like you're living off the past, that was 2 years ago. He couldn't do that today if his life depended on it.

He has a big arm but so does Jay Cutler & JaMarcus Russel and look how terrible they are.

And yes, I don't believe Quinn will be here next year either, but I still support him.

Maybe that's because he finally started to start games in mid-season last year and then got injured? And this years team doesn't even count because Anderson didn't do anything either.

im not living from the past, we have two qbs basically, one has shown glimpses of potential the other is a dud, Ill go with the guy who set our franchise record and tossed a ton of tds when we had consistent skill players..... the dink and dunk master who in his 8 or so games this year had 4 sub 100 yard games.... that not NFL material..... thats practice squad material...

im not living from the past, we have two qbs basically, one has shown glimpses of potential the other is a dud, Ill go with the guy who set our franchise record and tossed a ton of tds when we had consistent skill players..... the dink and dunk master who in his 8 or so games this year had 4 sub 100 yard games.... that not NFL material..... thats practice squad material...

Like I said, I don't think Quinn will be here next year. You can bash him all you want, I want a new QB.

Screw both Quinn & Anderson.

DA has not shown one bit of improvement in the last 2 years. Not a bit. He played a hell of a season 2 seasons ago, but he has shit the bed for the last two seasons. This doesn't have a thing to do with which quarterback I like either. DA shows me nothing to make me believe he is an NFL QB. He shows horrible decision making and more often than not very poor accuracy and touch. Once or twice a game he shows us a crazy fastball for 20-30 yards, but you know by now that is merely a flash in the pan. I wish that DA could improve his touch and decision making, but how could I when he hasn't shown us anything but the MNF game vs the Giants? I just hope we don't make assholes out of ourselves by booing him.

Go Browns on Sunday no matter who the QB is

We will lose on Sunday. His attitude shows no desire to win.

That man does not deserve to wear a Cleveland Browns uniform. There are thousands of people out there that have more passion for the Browns and football than him.

Something was telling me during that interview that he knows something we don't. For example, he may know that he is already going to be out of Cleveland before next season. Hence the lack of interest.

I wonder how many times he stared at the female reporter's breasts. Watch the interview again and notice his eye movement.

Finally, who the fukkkk plays in the NFL and doesnt know squat about Mike Holmgren? Wow Derek. Coffee comes from Seattle. Congratulations.

watching the interview shows me he is an idiot.

he's not even good at making jokes.

I love his stupid jokes. Those, coupled with his deep voice and huge ears make me think of a Retarded ogre. And I'm not going to lie, it kind of makes me root for him a little. Go stupid ogre, go go go!

I love DA, just not on the field.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/multimedia/...att.php?id=6633

Looks like a nervous penis, not confident at all lol.

Watching the interview....thanks, by the way....I hope that he comes out and plays well. I would love to see him throw for 4 td's and no int's. Not to get the DA vs BQ controversy going again, but I really feel sorry for the guy. I'll admit....after the last game he played, I was hoping he would be cut from the team, and never be seen in a Browns uniform again, but I want to win this game. If he does well, there may still be a team that will take a chance on him. Most of us have seen enough to realize that he probably will never become a good qb. It's too bad....with his arm strength, he could be another Peyton Manning. This isn't intended to be a "Brady Quinn is better than DA" statement, so don't you DA fans go jumping all over me.....both of you.

I know we ran for 300 yards last week and barely won. I would love to see how DA does now that we have a running game in place. I didn't want to go this route but if he finishes strong with a running game behind him, we have ourselves another controversy. Reason being, we well get a chance to see what he can do now that an actual system and philosophy is in place. If you ask me, this is the best look we have had or will have of who DA is. This will be DA's last chance or its 2nd string in New Orleans or Cincy.

If he lights it up over the next two games, bye Brady. If he shits the bed like he did earlier in the year, bye bye DA. The good thing is, after this year, we will have had a good look at both QBs and coaches will have plenty of game film to go over. This will be the last year of a controversy. Will our QB problems be solved? No. But I don't see a controversy looming either. Mangini is a pretty decisive guy. He won't dick around on a decision after this year.

So you're a what--a government-paid body language reader? Professional body guard?

At any rate, he looks nervous. And like a douche bag.

I know we ran for 300 yards last week and barely won. I would love to see how DA does now that we have a running game in place.

You've seen it already.

vs. Bengals: 146 yards rushing; Anderson 68.8 rating

vs. Bills: 171 yards rushing; Anderson 15.1 rating

vs. Bears 117 yards rushing; Anderson 10.5 rating

You can't expect to rush for 300 yards every week. Anderson has had good rushing attacks, but hasn't done much with them. Maybe this time will be different. The team seems to have more confidence overall.

Seems like you're living off the past, that was 2 years ago. He couldn't do that today if his life depended on it.

He has a big arm but so does Jay Cutler & JaMarcus Russel and look how terrible they are.

And yes, I don't believe Quinn will be here next year either, but I still support him.

Maybe that's because he finally started to start games in mid-season last year and then got injured? And this years team doesn't even count because Anderson didn't do anything either.

Jay Cutler is terrible? Um last season with the Broncos he got 4,536 yards 25 TD, and was sacked only 18 times.

This season(and his first with the Bears, two games left) he has 3,117 yards, 19 TD, 25 INT, and has been sacked 31 times.

he's obviously not a good fit with the Bears yet, as a QB like Cutler needs a big time WR to throw to, which the Bears do not have, they have some good young receivers, but nothing compared to Brandon Marshall, and their offensive line is terrible, I think Cutler will be fine once the offense is more similar to how Denver's was.

I was talking about in a post earlier that him and DA are pretty much the same QBs except that Cutler is a little better as he has more mobility, DA had his best season when we had Braylon Edwards who was actually performing good still and was playing, after that season Braylon started to suck and all of the sudden DA is the worst QB in the world.

furthermore, I can't believe you idiots are fans of individual players and not a fan of the BROWNS, when people say they want Quinn or Anderson to do terrible just because they don't like them, you are pretty much a fraud of a Browns fan.

furthermore, I can't believe you idiots are fans of individual players and not a fan of the BROWNS, when people say they want Quinn or Anderson to do terrible just because they don't like them, you are pretty much a fraud of a Browns fan.

Namecalling is mean. It hurts my feelings.

Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, Ben Rothlesbuger, Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Mark Sanchez.... I could go on...

You know what they all got that Anderson doesn't?????

They've all got 20/20+ interception seasons, many of them multiples... and they're still in the NFL. DA isn't a finished story yet. Although he's likely finished in Cleveland due to the roster bonus coming up in the spring, it isn't for sure just yet.

Ill go with the guy who set our franchise record and tossed a ton of tds

I'd go with Brian Sipe too! Even if he's 60 years old - he's gotta be better than the 2 goofballs we've been sentenced to all season. DA wouldn't make 31 other rosters or practice squads. Quinn could probably play for the Raiders if Charlie Frye still has a concussion.

- Tom F.

Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, Ben Rothlesbuger, Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Mark Sanchez.... I could go on...

You know what they all got that Anderson doesn't?????

They've all got 20/20+ interception seasons, many of them multiples... and they're still in the NFL. DA isn't a finished story yet. Although he's likely finished in Cleveland due to the roster bonus coming up in the spring, it isn't for sure just yet.

They are consistant though, there badder games are way better than Derek Andersons bad games.

Archived