THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Xmas edition

The Gipper

Here is my weekly survey. Usually this is on Monday, but it has been a busy week so you get it today. Give us your opinion on the following:

1. What was the very best team in the NFL during the 00s decade (a single team for a single year is what I am looking for)?

2. What NFL team has the ugliest uniforms?

3. Who/what is the biggest Christmas "Villain"? (you know, "bad guy" in a movie, play, story, whatever)

4. What is your favorite New Year's Eve dish?

5. Bowl questions:

....A. There are now 34 bowls. Is that too few, too many, or just right baby bear?

....B. Which bowl or bowls have the best tradition?

....C. Which bowl matchup this year excites you most, if any?

Here is my weekly survey. Usually this is on Monday, but it has been a busy week so you get it today. Give us your opinion on the following:

1. What was the very best team in the NFL during the 00s decade (a single team for a single year is what I am looking for)?

3. Who/what is the biggest Christmas "Villain"? (you know, "bad guy" in a movie, play, story, whatever)

5. Bowl questions:

....A. There are now 34 bowls. Is that too few, too many, or just right baby bear?

1. Don't have a 'best'

2. I've always thought the numbers on the Ravens' uniforms looked weird. I still think that and it bugs me.

3. The grinch.

4. Sausage and sauerkraut. Yum.

5. A. I don't really care

B. The Rose Bowl

C. Ohio State/Oregon; Penn State/LSU; Virginia Tech/Tennessee; and Texas/Alabama

2004 Patriots (although 2009 Colts aren't done yet)

The Redskins look like giant blod clots when they wear the maroon pants with the maroon jerseys.

The Heat Miser, follwed closely by Henry F. Potter.

My girlfriend. (There are New Year's Eve dishes? Sauerkraut and pork is a New Year's Day tradition for me.)

5. Bowl questions:

A few too many, get rid of the 6-6 teams.

Rose, Sugar, Orange, Cotton. Of the lesser bowls, I like the Hawaii Bowl

Penn St. v LSU

Zombo

Pats

Steelers

Grinch

Don't have one.

5. Bowl questions:

....A. There are now 34 bowls. Is that too few, too many, or just right baby bear? just right

....B. Which bowl or bowls have the best tradition? the music city bowl

....C. Which bowl matchup this year excites you most, if any? texas vs. alabama.

Indianapolis Colts 2009...I know its not over but cmon folks.

The Jets, hands down. No creativity.

The Grinch.

No dish. Just a nice tall glass of Guiness Stout draft.

5. Bowl questions:

....A. There are now 34 bowls. Is that too few, too many, or just right baby bear? The more football, the better.

....B. Which bowl or bowls have the best tradition? The Rose Bowl and the National Championship

....C. Which bowl matchup this year excites you most, if any? Either the Rose Bowl or the Sugar Bowl.

New England

Pittspuke

Grinch

Food

5. Bowl questions:

....A. There are now 34 bowls. Is that too few, too many, or just right baby bear? As long as there is football everyday I am content.

....B. Which bowl or bowls have the best tradition? Rose

....C. Which bowl matchup this year excites you most, if any? Rose

I shall answer my own questions:

As it stands, I think it is a tie between the 03 and 04 Pats (Both 14-2, both SB winners). The '07 Pats should have been but they blew the SB, and, as someone mentioned, either this year's Colts, or this year's Saints could grab that title imo if either wins out.

In my opinon, the Broncos. Just never liked their orange/blue comination. The next three ugliest in no order are the Seahawks, Titans, and Steelers.

I always liked the Grinch better than Scrooge. Just never cared for A Christmas Carol. The good thing about them both is they did become redeemed. Someone mentioned Mr. Potter, he indeed was an evil SOB who was never redeemed:

Honorable Mention: Lucy Van Pelt.

Another honorable mention: Scut Farkas

I gotta go with the pork and sauerkraut. Its tradition!

5. Bowl questions:

There are too many with too many mediocre teams. The only way I could tolerate that many is if they instituted a real playoff of 16 teams. Then the teams left can play in their silly bowl games.

The Rose of course has the best. Of the lesser bowls, the Holiday Bowl played in San Diego was always a good matchup.

And I always liked the now defunct Bluebonnet Bowl

The Texas/Alabama matchup, obviously. Also, Boise St./TCU, both undefeateds. I would like to see Cinci beat Florida, and obviously the Ohio St./Oregon game

Indianapolis in 2006

Seattle, Miami

The guy who killed the "Christmas bonus" in Natl lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Shrimp cocktail with horseradish in the sauce

5. Bowl questions:

Too many, but it's good tv vegetation

Rose & Cotton

Rose

Archived