THE BROWNS BOARD

What Browns Merchandise did you receive?

ATENEARS

Call me a hillbilly, but I can't wait to mount this huge Browns Helmet inflatable on top of my trailer up in Marblehead. I have Steeler fan neighbors across the street and can't wait to one-up them.

don't you one up them by wearing shoes and having teeth?

Got almost all the Browns stuff I need but these were nice.

Cool Slippers

I have a pair of those slippers. :) They're a very comfortable part of my game day ensemble. lol

I did get a Browns tote bag as an early Christmas present. I had it with me when I went to Cleveland earlier this year.

well since i'm still stuck in iraq, i didnt have a very "normal" christmas but my family sent me the plain dealer from we beat the squealers, the bookcover/towel thing they were handing out before the game, and a browns hoodie.

-Brady Quinn Homo Fan club From The Middle East

You better bark so loud that the whole Iraqi population becomes Browns Backers.

Since I am the grandpa I have to buy my own. lol

I have given my little girl a list of what to look for on the clearance racks for when she gets back to Columbus, she always comes through. I will be getting pictures and prices on my cell soon.

I allready have a ton of Browns items, some of you guys may think of them as relics or retro.

last week I was at Sams club shopping and there was another shopper wearing one of these jackets below, boy was he proud, all he could talk about was how we kicked the steelers ass and that it was the best christmas present that he could have. I agreed.

34-38951-B.jpg

Archived