THE BROWNS BOARD

Heated Rivalry

DawgPound4Life

I saw this on IMDB.com and couldn't believe it. Here is the story plot, should be pretty interesting.

This sports comedy features two brothers from Youngstown, Ohio. One is a lifelong Steelers fan, the other a lifelong Browns fan. They're lives and careers mirror the successes and failures of each team. The Steelers fan, the older brother, is a successful businessman. The Browns fan is a down on his luck, sad sack loser career wise, and in personal relationships. The movie chronicles the younger brother as he becomes so distraught when the Browns announce they are moving to Baltimore, that he orchestrates an elaborate, hysterical assassination attempt on Browns owner Art Modell. He is hospitalized, and we follow his treatment for depression from inpatient psychiatry, to more outside of the box treatments (a sex therapist). Treatment for depression is satirized, along with pharmaceutical companies, and modern psychiatry. Written by Scott C. Sanford

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1325007/

This is almost as bad as all these new war propaganda movies they been putting out. I guess this is what we get for making the Steelers cry on national television.

lol... You Jackass. Maybe we will cry in the aftermath of about... hmmm... 11 more meetings ! You go ahead and assume we are concerned at this point , we Fans are NOT and I am sure Our Players have been awoke from the "Brown Slumber". But by ALL Means Make it out to be MUCH Bigger deal than it was. It was a loss , snapping 6+ yrs. of embarrassing domination. Back to normal in 2010.

And the Movie sounds funny. Wasnt there another movie about a Young dude who was a Browns Fan lately ?

BIG FAN was an indy hit at Sundance... about an over the top Giants fan... bombed at the box office...

BIG FAN was an indy hit at Sundance... about an over the top Giants fan... bombed at the box office...

problem with football movies, is it's hard to get any international distribution... the Ernie Davis movie was one of the biggest bombs of last year...

no one is Europe/Asia/Middle East gives a rat's ass about AMerican football... yes, there are the rare exceptions... but few and far in between.

take it from one who has been down the path...

lol... You Jackass. Maybe we will cry in the aftermath of about... hmmm... 11 more meetings ! You go ahead and assume we are concerned at this point , we Fans are NOT and I am sure Our Players have been awoke from the "Brown Slumber". But by ALL Means Make it out to be MUCH Bigger deal than it was. It was a loss , snapping 6+ yrs. of embarrassing domination. Back to normal in 2010.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Your coach is still living off of what Cowher built. Wait till Cowhers players are all gone and Mike's guys are in there. Your going to be a .500 team and this year is evidence that it's coming. ;)

it looks hilarious, but if they disprect the browns and make the squealers look good, i may just choke a bitch

I dont think thats the intention... Maybe to call to light the long suffering Browns Fan. Like movies about The Red Sox (Sandler) and the Insane Celtics Fans ( Ackoroid?)

problem with football movies, is it's hard to get any international distribution... the Ernie Davis movie was one of the biggest bombs of last year...

no one is Europe/Asia/Middle East gives a rat's ass about AMerican football... yes, there are the rare exceptions... but few and far in between.

take it from one who has been down the path...

Sports movies are hard......boxing seems to be the only sport that generally translates well to the big screen.

That doesn't mean there haven't been a few....Hoosiers as an example was a serious story, but most others seem to be comedies.

Sports movies are hard......boxing seems to be the only sport that generally translates well to the big screen.

That doesn't mean there haven't been a few....Hoosiers as an example was a serious story, but most others seem to be comedies.

Baseball's right up there.

I wondered if Kevin Smith was involved but apparently not.

WSS

Archived