THE BROWNS BOARD

Today's game

MDDawg

I feel for you guys who can't get games. Is it you are at work or is there simply nowhere within a reasonable distance that shows games??

In this day and age of Direct TV and sports bars, it's hard to imagine you can't find anywhere that shows the game.

I feel for you guys who can't get games. Is it you are at work or is there simply nowhere within a reasonable distance that shows games??

In this day and age of Direct TV and sports bars, it's hard to imagine you can't find anywhere that shows the game.

I live in Florida and get to watch maybe one or two browns games a year. Sometimes I don't want to go out and drop $40 at a bar or pay for over priced beer or even drink at all.

Sometime I just want to watch my team from thr comfort of my own couch. I could gdt direct tv but I like my cable provider.

With that whinning said, I will use google or chat rooms to find streams.

When I apply for a job, the first thing I will look for is to have Sundays off. First thing.

the last year that i worked reguarly on sundays was 2002. i rushed home every week so i could watch the ends of the 1:00 browns games. i was working @ a grocery store so i would ask people what the score of the game was if they came in with a browns hat or shirt on.

I live in Illinois so I don't get to see too many browns games either. I was lucky (or maybe unlucky) to see 5 of their games this year.. I hope we still get some primetime games next year!

To bad all our games cant be prime time. It seems like that's the only time we bring our A game lol.

Archived