THE BROWNS BOARD

Hand the Ball to Daddy

cdl15

That is pretty Retarded to put up a post and the quote yourself and agree with yourself. And then it's pretty thin skinned to report the post for calling you Retarded.

Go ahead and keep reporting posts to the moderators...i'll just delete them when I sign on.

That is pretty Retarded to put up a post and the quote yourself and agree with yourself. And then it's pretty thin skinned to report the post for calling you Retarded.

Go ahead and keep reporting posts to the moderators...i'll just delete them when I sign on.

who are you anyways

Same names usually filling the inbox with reports. It's kinda cute.

I say we make this board very clean and not call anybody anything or swear and agree with everything the Browns do and treat Pittspukers with respect and don't give out mean nicknames like RAC 'n ROLLS.

Doesn't matter who the hell the qb is when we dish the ball to Jerome "Big Daddy" Harrison 40 fukin times. Everyone else can argue who gets to hand him the ball to him.

Guys, the players that won this are the ones on D whom i haven't even learned their name yet. Kudos to Wright plus a bunch of guys probably thankful that they have a job.

Note to the D: Even though you gave up almost 400 yards to Charlie Frye and the Raiders (which is awful), i respect and appreciate your performance.

Guys, the players that won this are the ones on D whom i haven't even learned their name yet. Kudos to Wright plus a bunch of guys probably thankful that they have a job.

Note to the D: Even though you gave up almost 400 yards to Charlie Frye and the Raiders (which is awful), i respect and appreciate your performance.

you're thanking mcdouchebag for getting his first pic of the season in week 16?

You should see my inbox of reported posts.

Do these complaints actually come with an explaination of what they are complaining about? or just the post they are complaining about? if they have an explaination of what they are complaining about you should start a thread of the top worst complaints so we can make fun of them.

Archived