THE BROWNS BOARD

Great Win orchestrated by Derek Anderson

ATENEARS

funny, i couldn't agree more with this. no, i dont think either are good.....i just think quinn is a worse QB....a QB that cannot throw a football is of little use to playoff teams...

quinn can't throw over 10 yards, DA can't throw under 10 yards. without listing pros and cons which everyone knows, one QB is better than the other.

whats chapping my hide is how quinn is put on a pedestal simply because he is from ohio....see chucky frye for the last time this happened. what was quinns rating when he beat the stools? 26.6? yet he won, and even i gave him credit for not xxxxing up the game. DA beat buffalo last year with a 24(?? rating (which was followed up by a worse day by collins) and he was lambasted for weeks....the domers still use that game.

im not an ohio boy, so i am evalutaing the kid without this prevalent homer bias. he does some things well, and some things equally as terrible as things DA does. he's not a xxxxing QB, and its embarrassing anyone thinks he is.

so unless you have anymore insults ya wanna sling big man, take you tired old rhetoric elsewhere. ive never saw some many people demand mediocrity be fired from the front office, yet not from the field.

I've got plenty of tired rhetoric I could throw your way but apparently you can't comprehend what you read, hence I will let it go and wish you a very Merry New Year.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cut the bullshit my bud, you know what you are doing. It's cute in a Stan is cute kind of way, but we gotta get you past this QB hatred you have.

What happens next year when we have Garrard and Troy Smith in here competing with a rookie possibly? Who you going to hate on then?

We'll have to go through a metamorphosis on what QB needs to be the Golden Boy to hate and which one just sucks and deserves praise.

DA played decent yesterday, but he still sucks. Queen has played decent enough to win, but we don't know for sure if he sucks. Chances are he does, but nobody knows for sure. The only thing known for sure is if guys still somehow think DA can or will be good are doing heroin.

Maybe you've over looked the half-dozen or more threads I put up on Bowl games/college scouting reports, my comments on Harrison, Roth, Moore, Cribbs, Mangini and other aspects of this team.

You on the otherhand, may be the one who needs to get past the QB hatred.

i see things are back to normal

who started this anyways?

You do realize that every post you participate in is about DA/BQ and the QB's, right? I mean looking at your recent history of posts, by clicking on your name and scrolling down to view receent posts by you, except for some fantasy football banter, it's ALL ABOUT THE QB's.

Welcome back.

You do realize that every post you participate in is about DA/BQ and the QB's, right? I mean looking at your recent history of posts, by clicking on your name and scrolling down to view receent posts by you, except for some fantasy football banter, it's ALL ABOUT THE QB's.

Welcome back.

Speaking of QB's and Fantasy Football

Old man Farve needs to score 16 points for me to win Browns Board League II

Watch him get pulled at half with 15.

Maybe you've over looked the half-dozen or more threads I put up on Bowl games/college scouting reports, my comments on Harrison, Roth, Moore, Cribbs, Mangini and other aspects of this team.

You on the otherhand, may be the one who needs to get past the QB hatred.

UH huh, good one.

Yeah, I partake in one QB thread---that of course you perpetuate as usual---and I'm a hater. What I hate is this is going on 3 years now.

Calgon, take me the fook away.

I've got plenty of tired rhetoric I could throw your way but apparently you can't comprehend what you read, hence I will let it go and wish you a very Merry New Year.

just look at what i posted the past 3 games about BQ's performance......you might be surprised. the bar is set at knee level for the budding domer.....ok is good enough for no other reason than his roots. anything less than perfection for DA is not good enough.

the fact that i am harping on the double standard says something about popular opinions and some fans irrationality more than it says about my QB preference. its your bias that interprets it that way....

talk about reading comprehension, eh?

Have a great New Year yourself, riffer! holding my head high in pitt......

UH huh, good one.

Yeah, I partake in one QB thread---that of course you perpetuate as usual---and I'm a hater. What I hate is this is going on 3 years now.

Calgon, take me the fook away.

Yeah tell me about it big boy, I post about everything under the sun with little response, but God forbid if I compare our two QB's ... that draws a Calgon moment from you.

Who has the problem, seriously?

Quinn fag

just look at what i posted the past 3 games about BQ's performance......you might be surprised. the bar is set at knee level for the budding domer.....ok is good enough for no other reason than his roots. anything less than perfection for DA is not good enough.

the fact that i am harping on the double standard says something about popular opinions and some fans irrationality more than it says about my QB preference. its your bias that interprets it that way....

talk about reading comprehension, eh?

Have a great New Year yourself, riffer! holding my head high in pitt......

Ok, I'll play. Quinn may be held to a lower standard by some but if you look at it, he probably deserves it at this point in their careers. The book is just not completely out on him yet IMO, whereas with DA it is already read and thrown in the used bin.

If Quinn makes it back with the regime, he will have the bar just as high as DA did in 08 and this year when he replaced him and shat the bed.

Can we agree on that? BTW, Chokesondick is from South Park and I couldn't resist using it---no offense.

Speaking of QB's and Fantasy Football

Old man Farve needs to score 16 points for me to win Browns Board League II

Watch him get pulled at half with 15.

Congrats! Bring home TBB virtual Trophy, the most coveted piece of jpg on the net. It has alluded me for like 7-years now.

not to mention Beavis and Butthead were cool, what, 10 years ago?

Oh shit, that's hittin below the belt right there.

Bagging on Beavis and Butthead will give you bad karma.

Funniest show ever.....well, not as funny as the Bush/Cheney show but close.

Yeah tell me about it big boy, I post about everything under the sun with little response, but God forbid if I compare our two QB's ... that draws a Calgon moment from you.

Who has the problem, seriously?

Quinn fag

Simmer down.

I love when you get all proud of starting threads. Some of us don't have your time but I can suggest better ways to title your threads so as not to be too obvious.

Stan's daughter loves her some BQ for sure. Daddy not so much.

Peens a big DA fan now I see.

You get em guy.

There is no doubt I think Anderson is a better qb compared to Braby, but in the end i would like to get better at the position.

Anderson provides more of the leadership, but lacks the short game.

Braby lacks the long game and his teammates can't stand the guy, so he will never be a leader.

We are just going to have to move on unless Ratliff has something none of us have seen.

I don't really want to draft a qb this year, but if Holmgren feels he can get his guy, so be it, then bring in a vet to nurse things along for half a year before we let the new guy get his feet wet.

Stan's daughter loves her some BQ for sure. Daddy not so much.

She is a Cribbs fan first, and prefers DA over Quinn, but not real giddy for either. She likes Joe T, and is glad that Braylon is gone. She thought Jamal danced too much ... and above all else, she hates the Steelers with passion.

I'd say the little girl has a good pulse of this team.

She's loving some Buckeye's too on New Years Day!

She is a Cribbs fan first, and prefers DA over Quinn, but not real giddy for either. She likes Joe T, and is glad that Braylon is gone. She thought Jamal danced too much ... and above all else, she hates the Steelers with passion.

I'd say the little girl has a good pulse of this team.

She's loving some Buckeye's too on New Years Day!

Love that little girl.

Okay, you must have rubbed off on her since camp then.

BTW, technically JT is the Browns best player. I keep hearing people calling Cribbs the best, but it's really JT.

There is no doubt I think Anderson is a better qb compared to Braby, but in the end i would like to get better at the position.

Anderson provides more of the leadership, but lacks the short game.

Braby lacks the long game and his teammates can't stand the guy, so he will never be a leader.

We are just going to have to move on unless Ratliff has something none of us have seen.

I don't really want to draft a qb this year, but if Holmgren feels he can get his guy, so be it, then bring in a vet to nurse things along for half a year before we let the new guy get his feet wet.

Peens you are always good for a laugh, I'll give you that.

Ok, I'll play. Quinn may be held to a lower standard by some but if you look at it, he probably deserves it at this point in their careers.

This is Quinn's third year. DA's third year resulted in 29 TDs and 10 wins with a team with no defense. Yup, Quinn probably deserves to be held to a lower standard.

This is Quinn's third year. DA's third year resulted in 29 TDs and 10 wins with a team with no defense. Yup, Quinn probably deserves to be held to a lower standard.

Yep, and you need to go get drunk and stupider.

Thems was easy Lum's style cherry pickings there, good work Drunky. I knew I could count on you or the gimp.

Yep, and you need to go get drunk and stupider.

Thems was easy Lum's style cherry pickings there, good work Drunky. I knew I could count on you or the gimp.

QWEEFER X HOW THE HELL YA DOIN YOU QUINN POLE SMOKER YOU

Hey tough W for you and BQ Nation to swallow yesterday. All the Quinnies wanted for Christmas was a Raider win.

Anderson goes to 15-14 over the last three seasons.

Local Boy Toy Quinn is looking up at him with his 3 Ws in 12 tries. One third as many starts, one fifth as many wins.

Silver Lining - Record Books: Quinnie holds the distinction of not throwing a TD pass in any of the 3 games he won, an NFL record.

Tough luck for the Quinnster about the foot boo boo. I know Dabes just started to find him some success…by letting Cribbs take all the 3rd down snaps. And I’ve been told that he has made some amazing checkdowns…sweet.

And by the way, it’s not odd at all that Holmgren (qb guru) takes the president job and Lady Quinn goes on IR the with a mysterious injury the very next day is it?

Hey I wonder if Holmgren remembers Anderson dropping 364 on his Division champ Seahawks in 2007?

I noticed that once again BQ Nation is guaranteeing that Anderson will be cut. I believe this is the third consecutive season with the same prediction. Third time’s a charm?

Reportedly Anderson will get the axe because of his salary. Hmmm ever wondered how Anderson’s salary will affect the cap when there is no salary cap?

What is the over-under on how many decades we’ll hear BQ Nation say “we just don’t know about Brady yet, we can’t tell, it’s too early to say”

Enjoy watching Derek Anderson start his 33rd game for the Browns next Sunday, and Brady Quinn’s 36th game on the BENCH.

QWEEFER X HOW THE HELL YA DOIN YOU QUINN POLE SMOKER YOU

What is the over-under on how many decades we’ll hear BQ Nation say “we just don’t know about Brady yet, we can’t tell, it’s too early to say”

Enjoy watching Derek Anderson start his 33rd game for the Browns next Sunday, and Brady Quinn’s 36th game on the BENCH.

gotta love this guy.

He's back!!!!

Derek, is that you?

Archived