THE BROWNS BOARD

You guys dont notice anything different?

osusev

Oh, and MowquitoZits,

my objection to the use of the "Retarded" slur? How many freakin times do I have to mention the reason why?

go READ up.

I've met them. Said it before. Go look it up. Ask anybody else on the board, they are likely to

remember that I have.

So, stop spewing, you and Shep, too - and start reading. And why resist avoiding personal slurs that could

really hurt someones' feelings? OR is that fine for you all, but verboten for anybody else?

You want to drop the fbomb and "Retarded" etc on people and you don't care?

Then why the freakin wailing that I teased you with "mosquitozits" ?

Freakin hypocrite yourself, you do it to yourself.

Admit it - you don't want any negative responses to your propaganda at all. Which is a desperate attempt at controlling

what you consider to be - opposite viewpoints.

You don't rule mz the pussy, so get over yourself, and take your little pink flamingo, Shep, with you. @@

Guest BillyJack
But just so we're clear on my whole use of the word Retard.

It's in our lexicon, it just is. I call people Retarded when they are acting as such.

It's not cool however to laugh at those who are actually Retarded.

its the same old BS! Crying Lyeing Liberals twisting and Squirming! They will never get it! so why try, leave them on the short bus and release the parking brake!

Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull Sh**" As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

Q. What did I really mean when I used those expressions?

A. I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number or negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense<http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nonsense> ; esp ecially : foolish insolent talk

I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have the need to express those feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi".

Let me use it in a sentence. "mz the pussy and Shep are full of Pelosi." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a good word. It really packs a lot of punch. We are no longer being vulgar. But it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, possible we can get the word in the dictionary. And that would be an excellent legacy for the Speaker of the House.

What's the difference between mz the pussy/Shep posts, and the bottom of a well used outhouse ?

mz the pussy and Shep are more full of Pelosi !

Archived