• Created
  • Last Reply

Jaguars clinch a playoff spot with:

1) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + HOU loss OR

2) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + NYJ loss OR

3) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

4) JAC win + PIT loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

5) JAC win + NYJ loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + BAL loss

That really sucks for them. It wont matter cuz we will win anyways. Right?

Jaguars clinch a playoff spot with:

1) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + HOU loss OR

2) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + NYJ loss OR

3) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

4) JAC win + PIT loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

5) JAC win + NYJ loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + BAL loss

That really sucks for them. It wont matter cuz we will win anyways. Right?

Yes, it's 4 in a row for the Browns...then we make history yet again when they can Mangini. "The only team in NFL history to fire a coach after a four game winning streak."

As long as Pittsburgh, Denver, & Balt don't make it, I'm ok :wacko:

I want the jets and the texans to get in.

Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

"Hatred is gained as much by good work as by evil" - Niccolo Machiavelli

It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

Unreal.

So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

Unreal.

Or does anyone discount the Celtics dynasty from 1959-1962 when there were 8 teams? Or from 1963-1966 when there were 9 teams? Tell that to Bill Russell and I bet he could still kick your ass.

Bill_Russell.jpg

Sounds like fun to me, we can have the steelers fans sitting around like all of us Browns fans did in 2007 when Indy pulled Manning when we needed a win.

Hey NE & Cincy, just do it! lets put all the stoolers fans on suicide watch this weekend. Please!

I need a good laugh and why not laugh at stoolers fans, they should be used to it. Everyone knows they were always that kid in gym class who always got picked last. :lol:

Unreal.

how hard is this for some people to understand? or they understand it, but are just conveniently avoiding the facts.

I honestly don't think the Steelers have a chance.

Raiders will not beat the Ravens.

And Bengals will give a big F U to the Steelers and rest their players and lose vs the Jets.

But, who can you really blame for the Steelers not going to the playoffs? The Browns!

I honestly don't think the Steelers have a chance.

Raiders will not beat the Ravens.

And Bengals will give a big F U to the Steelers and rest their players and lose vs the Jets.

But, who can you really blame for the Steelers not going to the playoffs? The Browns!

I really think that the refs will get bought again and Pissburgh will get in the playoffs. The refs gave them the game last week.

Unreal.

WRONG.Your championships in the 50's count as exactly for what they are. For some of the championships all you had to do was finish with the best record in a 12 team league. The Browns deserve credit for finishing with the best record in a 12 team league. Not trying to take that hard earned credit away, simply stating it for what it is. It is what it is, but if you think the only difference between finishing first in a twelve team league and winning a Super Bowl is a name change you are crazy.

Once there was the AFC-NFL Championship Game (Now called the Super Bowl) a new era started. Two leagues merged and football changed. Being considered champions in pre Super Bowl era and post Super Bowl era are entirely different. Thats not saying accomplishments from different eras don't count. I have always made that clear, some just have selective reading/remembering.

WRONG.Your championships in the 50's count as exactly for what they are. For some of the championships all you had to do was finish with the best record in a 12 team league. The Browns deserve credit for finishing with the best record in a 12 team league. Not trying to take hard earned credit away, simply stating it for what it is. It is what it is, but if you think the only difference between finishing first in a twelve team league and winning a Super Bowl is a name change you are crazy.

Do you discount the Celtics dynasty from 1959-1962 when there were 8 teams? Or from 1963-1966 when there were 9 teams?

Do you discount the Celtics dynasty from 1959-1962 when there were 8 teams? Or from 1963-1966 when there were 9 teams?

No, they count as winning the championship in 8 and 9 team leagues. Those players, coaches and teams deserve full credit for being the champs in 8 and 9 team leagues. Just as current players, coaches and teams deserve credit for being the champs in a much bigger league with a much bigger playoff. There's no discounting going on, there's just full credit given for their achievements.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Dont hurt us a Bit cuz its BS and we have 6 Lombardi's to show . Bitter Bitches. Always comes back to the fact that you guys aint man enough to admit Pittsburgh has been a well run successful franchise. If you want to continue to sound like an asswipe by all means continue. Your the grade school kid who complains how he cant win because the winners are Cheating ! Candy asses that you are !

"Hatred is gained as much by good work as by evil" - Niccolo Machiavelli

Agreed because you will probably STILL be bitter little woman~like people waiting on that elusive Lombardi.

How much did you pay your shrink that told you to come here and make fun of people to help boost that little ego of yours? Maybe you just said "hey, I think im going to waste hours upon hours of my life by talking to people about a team that ill pretend not to like so I dont hang myself when they lose because im a man who cant handle failure". That is why your on the internet acting like a hard ass right? Because you tried it in real life at the local bar and got the shyt beat out of you? Maybe when you had that attempted suicide that also failed just like everything else in your life you figured rooting for a team that won superbowls before you were even born and going out of your way to make fun of fans over the internet that support a team who never won a superbowl was the only thing to save you. Does that sound about right?

And You guys have not been relative since , so , the difference is ??? Personally I recognize the NFL Title you guys won impressive for the day , but are they Super Bowls ? Hell No ... First off how many of the Titles the Browns won , had another Title Holder in a different League at the same time ?

There is Only ONE Champion with the Super Bowl. The NFL Itself recognizes that and Holds the Super Bowl over the NFL Titles from before that. Live the Fairy tale ... your going to do it anyway. But Every other NFL Town knows the truth. Zero Lombardi`s. Deal with it , FIX it even. Till then Blaa Blaa Blaa....is all that is emanating from your woeful tale.

Archived