THE BROWNS BOARD

AFC playoff scenarios

jrb12711

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much did you pay your shrink that told you to come here and make fun of people to help boost that little ego of yours? Maybe you just said "hey, I think im going to waste hours upon hours of my life by talking to people about a team that ill pretend not to like so I dont hang myself when they lose because im a man who cant handle failure". That is why your on the internet acting like a hard ass right? Because you tried it in real life at the local bar and got the shyt beat out of you? Maybe when you had that attempted suicide that also failed just like everything else in your life you figured rooting for a team that won superbowls before you were even born and going out of your way to make fun of fans over the internet that support a team who never won a superbowl was the only thing to save you. Does that sound about right?

wow... Your a piece of work. I bet YOU DO... go to a shrink. Or are you one of those little Hard ass punks I i seen while working in the Ohio Prison system . Yap Yap Yap like big tuff guys , and Cry themselves to sleep at night.

wow... Your a piece of work. I bet YOU DO... go to a shrink. Or are you one of those little Hard ass punks I i seen while working in the Ohio Prison system . Yap Yap Yap like big tuff guys , and Cry themselves to sleep at night.

I see you have yet to find a bridge to hurl yourself off of...... perhaps we can suggest a few? PA has THE most bridges of any state in the country. It shouldn't be that hard. Believe me, nobody will care. Not me. Not us. Not your relatives...... just put yourself out of misery, you dickbag.

I see you have yet to find a bridge to hurl yourself off of...... perhaps we can suggest a few? PA has THE most bridges of any state in the country. It shouldn't be that hard. Believe me, nobody will care. Not me. Not us. Not your relatives...... just put yourself out of misery, you dickbag.

No... I have seen "Its a wonderful Life" ... I am Good. Thanks for the Offer though.

I never knew that having sex with your sister and going to jail for it was considered working in the prison system. btw next time you want to try a come back dont repeat the same thing that I said about you to try and use it on me. It's not very original and it makes you look Retarded.

I never knew that having sex with your sister and going to jail for it was considered working in the prison system. btw next time you want to try a come back dont repeat the same thing that I said about you to try and use it on me. It's not very original and it makes you look retarted.

LOL - what do you mean LOOK RetardED? This guy is the very definition of Retarded. Amazing how long a dickbag like him can be on another team's site as much as this dickbag does.

You a Funny dude ... And so Creative . I am impressed. your a Credit to All like you , who have spent their lives riding the Short Bus !!! Kudos !!

Come on Freak its all good fun. some people take it to far but just remember, when you turn off your computer, they all go away.

Dont hurt us a Bit cuz its BS and we have 6 Lombardi's to show . Bitter Bitches. Always comes back to the fact that you guys aint man enough to admit Pittsburgh has been a well run successful franchise. If you want to continue to sound like an asswipe by all means continue. Your the grade school kid who complains how he cant win because the winners are Cheating ! Candy asses that you are !

I give you no respect, and may God have mercy on your soul.

By the way, outside of WWE wrestlers, the only person that uses the term "candy ass" is you.

Take that dick out of your mouth, I can barely understand you.

I give you no respect, and may God have mercy on your soul.

By the way, outside of WWE wrestlers, the only person that uses the term "candy ass" is you.

Take that dick out of your mouth, I can barely understand you.

Your still a waste of Airspace Dude. And again You go Homo ?? Shocking.

And WORKING in the system is going home every night . Retards... Outside the Razor wire. Nice try though and going "Homo" seems to be your guys MO...again Shocking !! You all Still sound a lot like the residents We had to babysit everyday. Things that make you go 'hmmmm'

*By the way an average of 4 posts a day Hardly has me being here "all the time" Rocket scientists that you 3 are.*

And WORKING in the system is going home every night Retards... Outside the Razor wire. Nice try though and going "Homo" seems to be your guys MO...again Shocking !! You all Still sound a lot like the residents We had to babysit everyday. Things that make you go >hmmmm< \

*By the way an average of 4 posts a day Hardly has me being here "all the time" Rocket scientists that you 3 are.

With grammar like this, please tell me you aren't an adult.

With grammar like this, please tell me you aren't an adult.

So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101. By the way I have been here 3 years longer than you , and get along just fine. I respect the Browns history and anytime I call someone like you out on some asinine statement you made its BS. It homo comments and grammar and general dumb ass crap. And who is the child ?? Your a pantywaist...little boy.

So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101.

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. In other words, your man hole, but then again, you need to save that for your prisoners.

has anyone actually heard bernie kosar talk? he sounds like drunk who had a stroke slurring and mumbling his incoherent slang..he is one dumb over the hill douche.

?? What are you talking about dude ??

I played against Bernie in HS ( in the Steel Valley Conference)... Good dude . Great Talent ... smart guy. Not sure about his Blood Alcohol level at times. But Many a man falls into that category. Still very intelligent person. Your just trying to be stupid "Bubby" ( and Bubby not exactly a Highlight in Our History).

So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101. By the way I have been here 3 years longer than you , and get along just fine. I respect the Browns history and anytime I call someone like you out on some asinine statement you made its BS. It homo comments and grammar and general dumb ass crap. And who is the child ?? Your a pantywaist...little boy.

I was going to read that, but then I got on with my life. I'm going to venture a guess it says something along the lines of "Blah, blah, blah. Me grammar iz purfect. You stoopid. Blah blah blah. Don't make fuhn of me."

I was going to read that, but then I got on with my life. I'm going to venture a guess it says something along the lines of "Blah, blah, blah. Me grammar iz purfect. You stoopid. Blah blah blah. Don't make fuhn of me."

LOL , No it says your a dick ! But I am pretty certain you already knew that ! I am sure you hear it All the freaking time.

Archived