THE BROWNS BOARD

AFC playoff scenarios

jrb12711

Good reply. Ingenius, even.

Ingenious ??? Is That the word you were thinking ? LOL ... You make my case nicely !! Go back to making those Geico commercials , stinking Caveman. You may want to go EDIT that moron.

{Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a still common slang expression for a person considered stupid} Perfect description of YOU TCPO.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has anyone actually heard bernie kosar talk? he sounds like drunk who had a stroke slurring and mumbling his incoherent slang..he is one dumb over the hill douche.

Bernie Kosar has forgotten more about football than your inbred, contorted, diseased "brain" could ever hold.

Please go back to where waving Urine stained towels is considered "cool."

Doug

Ingenious ??? Is That the word you were thinking ? LOL ... You make my case nicely !! Go back to making those Geico commercials , stinking Caveman. You may want to go EDIT that moron.

{Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a still common slang expression for a person considered stupid} Perfect description of YOU TCPO.

Oh. I misspelled a single word- in roughly all of my posts cumulatively. Good job for finding it.

I'm actually embarassed that you, of all people, spotted it. Shit, I need to go back to school. This winter break has killed me.

Oh. I misspelled a single word- in roughly all of my posts cumulatively. Good job for finding it.

I'm actually embarassed that you, of all people, spotted it. Shit, I need to go back to school. This winter break has killed me.

Archived