THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns use Kent State 'Gamecock' trick play

kosar_win

Browns borrow trick play from Golden Flashes http://www.recordpub.net/news/sports_article/4737575?page=0

I was on the road during this part of the game and was constantly clicking the refresh button on my Blackberry for an update on the score. Needless to say, I missed this play. And because of the block in the back and the subsequent fumble, none of the highlights I've seen have featured the play. Does anyone have a link that shows how we executed it?

It pretty much made the entire defense move to to the right side and left the biggest gaping hole in football history for harrison to run thru. Sold very very well. Too bad Gaines was called for holding.

yeah, gaines with the stupid block in the back :angry: . the drive fell apart after that.

More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.

More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.

Yea your right, it's not legal anymore.

Archived