THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro Bowl

585Dawg

Jake long isn't bad but better then joe thomas? Please. Evidently none of the voters saw him against freeney earlier this year. Also I love the fact rivers gets in over gay ben. In fact looking at the ridiculously good list of qb's on both teams in makes me cringe to think of DA missing a wide open ochocinco by like 10 yards every play

Jake long isn't bad but better then joe thomas? Please. Evidently none of the voters saw him against freeney earlier this year. Also I love the fact rivers gets in over gay ben. In fact looking at the ridiculously good list of qb's on both teams in makes me cringe to think of DA missing a wide open ochocinco by like 10 yards every play

Against Freeney? Freeney didnt get one sack on him. Freeney's only sack of the game came on a stunt where he looped in side all the way to the right side of the Center... and then chased a rolling out right Pennington in the right flat. He got a pressure on Jake early in the game, and that was about it. Not to mention, Jake repeatedly mauled Freeney as we churned out our running game to dominate the TOP to 45min...

If anything, Thomas should be starting over Clady... who hasnt had as good of a season as he did last year...

I think Lawrence Vickers should be the reserve fullback for the AFC

*edit*

The last Browns player to be named to three consecutive Pro Bowls was defensive tackle Michael Dean Perry, who earned the honor for the 1990-92 Pro Bowls. The last time a Browns offensive lineman was selected to three consecutive Pro Bowls was Hall of Famer Gene Hickerson, who was named from 1966-69.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=10346

Archived