THE BROWNS BOARD

Lamarr Woodley calls out Pats/Bengals

Tim Couch Pulls Out

Woodley doesn't have anything to do with the shirts. A Michigan fan had 50 of them made and handed them out to friends and family. Well, I guess its better you don't like his face than like it! :wacko:

Yeah, the beat us twice so "scared"probably isn't the best way to describe their feelings toward us. The Bengals have beat the Steelers with a 100% healthy Ben 3 times, two of them this year. Both were close games so as a steeler fan I like our chances in a 3rd match up. A lot of Steeler fans would even disagree with this, but overall Tomlin is as good as Cowher. In Tomlin's first 3 years he has brought in just as much or even more talent than Cowher did in any consecutive 3 years. (Although, this is still a bit pending becuase more time is needed before fully judging players) I think what Lebuea and Colbert bring to the table far exceeds what Cowher has done or what Tomlin can do. Bruce Arians has changed our offensive philsophy, not Tomlin. I can't blame Tomlin for not firing Arians after his first year or after his Super Bowl year, but it more clear than ever Arians is a moron. If Tomlin has the guts to fire Arians it will be done this offseason reguardless of how the rest of the season plays out. If not, your wish comes true, "those days are done".

This reason why I responded to your thread in the first place becuase I thought you insults of Woodley were unnecessary and just screwed up an otherwise good thread. Although, now I see you havn't liked him for quite some time.

That's true. He wasn't the one passing out the shirts, I know. My hatred of him is unjustified, I get that. But he's a Wolvey, so I have to hate him. Besides, Chad Ochocinco couldn't have put it any better when he said "You just have somebody that, like, you have the itch, you just want to fight". LaMarr Woodley is that guy for me.

We'll have to see what Tomlin does next year. Unless he patches up that offensive line, I don't see them doing very much, to tell you the truth. Their line was the best part of that team for the longest time. It seems that, with each successive year under Tomlin, the Steelers are moving away from the run and more toward the pass. But that's just my observation, I don't watch all their games or keep up with them too much. But from casual observation, it seems like they are abandoning what made them so great- smash mouth, in your face, pound the rock football.

Ya know what's the funniest thing about this whole Steeler rant? Karma's a bitch Squeelers. I haven't forgotten about Kimo VonCheapshotten, and I'm damn sure Carson Palmer hasn't either.

I'd just love to see Palmer and Brady rest their aching knees to keep the Squealers out of the playoffs.

Hey, mighty Pukers, you want to make the playoffs? Don't lose to the Chiefs, Raiders, and BROWNS.

Oh really? I guess I must have imagined that absolute ass-pasting they handed the Patsies last year.

Oh wait I didn't. It actually happened.

But I see your point -- kind of hard to be standing in the way when you're lying face down on the turf.

Playoffs, my friend. Playoffs

The only reason you got the first Superbowl was the Pats lost to the Broncos on 5 ridiculous turnovers and you beat the lame Broncos. No way you win that game in the cold at New England. No chance

This last Superbowl was made possible by Tom Brady being out, plain and simple.

Face it. The Black and Yellow cannot beat the Pats in the playoffs.

LOL... Keep Talking Dumb ass , I need the Comic Relief !!!

Dumbass, talking,???? I have not said one word to you in my life. I may have typed you a message here and there but never talk. But if you need comic relief then watch the replay of the Raiders @ Steelers game again. Its funny, real funny

and the browns fans still talkin' smack on the steelers who own 'em.

last time i heard the browns made the playoffs big black and gold cleats seriously f--ked up the browns . it was pure joy and a six super bowl lead is amazing. Pittsburgh knows football, Cleveland knows how to bend over and take it like a douchebag.

and the browns fans still talkin' smack on the steelers who own 'em.

last time i heard the browns made the playoffs big black and gold cleats seriously f--ked up the browns . it was pure joy and a six super bowl lead is amazing. Pittsburgh knows football, Cleveland knows how to bend over and take it like a douchebag.

Oh really?

The last I heard we xxxxin bitch slapped your team, the stoolers, the last time.

And go get your xxxxin shinebox, fool cuz you are one big epic fail.

steelers didn't have room for a 7th super bowl trophy. heck we just had to squeeze in number 6 last year..

maybe we can lease some space from the browns empty super bowl showcase? you have PLENTY of room i hear!

Or maybe you can stick the seventh in your mother's gaping xxxx. There was plenty of room once I got done with it last night.

bullying? hardly. I am here to make friends and talk football. call me the bubster.

Well for most of us, we got out of 4th grade a long time ago. So go take your SB Trophy's and stick 'em. you ain't getting one in 2010 Bubster.

Well for most of us, we got out of 4th grade a long time ago. So go take your SB Trophy's and stick 'em. you ain't getting one in 2010 Bubster.

or 2011, 2012, 2013. and so on. The squeelers are done. There the new shytty team in the east. Just wait till we make them cry again next season.

Archived