THE BROWNS BOARD

HAPPY NEW YEAR

admin

I would like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year, and hope the coming year is very good to us all.

Over the years, there has been great friendships made here on this forum, and humor shared, but through all the camaraderie there has also been differences, dislike, and even hate. This coming year won’t promise to be more of the same, but with each year we share in a mutual interest, the Cleveland Browns. I would like to Thank-you all for sharing your views, voicing an opinion, helping all learn new aspects of the team and the game. Thank you for being civil. Thanks to the moderation team for helping achieve a healthy forum.

Here’s to a New Year, one with a lot of hope for our interest in the Cleveland Browns. I look forward to digging deep into another year and another season with you all.

Happy New Year … and Happy Bowl Week!

HappyNewYear.jpg

Happy New Year to you all. Thanks for all of you who deliver the best news and insight into our shared passion.

To the many friends that have turned from avatars and forum names into real buddies, I hope that you all have a very healthy and prosperous new year.

Howard.

'2-0-1-0' I like the ring of that. A new decade ... this is our time!

Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"

2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD

2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game

2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute

2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10

Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think? :)

Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"

2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD

2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game

2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute

2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10

Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think? :)

uh. yeah ok.. let me know when that happens..

Archived