THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Tavern & Webcast Lounge

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

I had this thing working yesterday and should have just left it alone, but it wasn't syncronized with the 'Live Chat' link that is intergrated into this forum page so I tinkered and screw'em both up. I had the forum support team looking into it today and they couldn't figure it out and the people who host the chat package must be on a Gay Pride march today, as they haven't responded.

Thanks for trying ... I'll see if I can lure another here to try ....

Guest ATENEARS

I liked the fact that this outside chat host could intergrate it into our member data base and as part of the forum ... that's if ... ummm... it actually worked.

Damn, what am I going to do with all these scanty dressed bar maids I called in for tonight?

Guest ATENEARS

We are working to gett'er done by 8:00pm EST, if not sooner.

I think I could get you all in if I manually register those who want in, but the system should intergrate with our member database and damn-it, that's what it's gonna do!!!!

Lol, hold tight we'll fix it, I just don't want to band-aid it yet, I want it right.

Guest ATENEARS
Sucks to be you guys, Lum, Sev and I are having a ball in the Tavern with all these hot barmaids ...

I was kidding, I hope you know .... still having trouble getting it to work. We will have to create a thread as I keep pulling my hair out.

I read a help forum and we aren't the first to come across this identical problem ... but nothing of substance to help us get it working.

Archived