THE BROWNS BOARD

Almost 2010 and still no Super Bowls for Browns

BUBBY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you can call me the bubster. that is what my friends call me.

I live in the south, so Bubba is the common nickname, or greeting for total strangers.

However, you don't seem like a Bubba to me....I'll stick with Bubby,,,,sounds like a character from "Family Affair"

I'm going to go with assclown since I just can't imagine someone who isn't an assclown actually registering for a site of a team he doesn't even like to post something as stupid as the original post in this thread.

So..welcome assclown.

dude, get real.. you make such a stupid statement about the steelers you must belive in UFO's, sasquatch, and the lochness monster.. but you can't prove a thing.. so sad that browns fans cling to conspiracy theories.. BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!

The game will have been played 44 times and not once has a brown showed his face on the field. OUCH!!!

back when we won nfl championships they called us world champions!! the browns caused an entire league to shut down because no one could compete. our history is much richer than yours. trailer trash b*tch!

the nfl does not recognize AAFC. it was a garage bush league. sorry charlie but it's been 44 years. please win a super bowl ok?

we have 4 aafc titles and 4 nfl titles do your research b!itch. the aafc was garbage because we dominated. nfl yes NFL titles were 1950 1954 1955 1964. you dont know football at all trailer trash.

you can call me the bubster. that is what my friends call me.

Sorry but someone like you doesn't have friends. It's obvious the Browns hurt your feelings when we crushed your team and made them cry on the sidelines on national television, otherwise you wouldn't be here talking smack to try and feel better about your poor performance. Huh hillbilly?

beatingadeadhorse.jpg

There have been far more intelligent discussions of this topic on this board. Why don't you children go celebrate the new year and leave the conversation to the grownups? You're embarrassing yourselves and your mothers.

back when we won nfl championships they called us world champions!! the browns caused an entire league to shut down because no one could compete. our history is much richer than yours. trailer trash b*tch!

Then it all went downhill when they invented plumbing.

Regards

.... an'at

Your team knows it, your coach knows it, everyone else knows it, and it's time for you to come to reality. Your beloved steelers are less than mediocre and are on a downhill slide. Better start searching for a more successful team to jump the bandwagon on. The ship is sinking!

Your team knows it, your coach knows it, everyone else knows it, and it's time for you to come to reality. Your beloved steelers are less than mediocre and are on a downhill slide. Better start searching for a more successful team to jump the bandwagon on. The ship is sinking!

I'll file that along with all of the other annual stains predictions of Steeler doom that I've seen here for the last couple years.

In a couple hours you can get your 2010 "Steelers doom" prediction in and get it out of your system early.

Regards

.... an'at

Archived