THE BROWNS BOARD

Almost 2010 and still no Super Bowls for Browns

BUBBY

so now it is down to four? all of a sudden after I pointed out how rediculous the aafc was?

Do you have trophies for these games? you know the ones you are now clinging to?

got a picture? where are the trophy pics?

1950 Cleveland Browns* 30–28 Los Angeles Rams† Cleveland Municipal Stadium (2)

1954 Cleveland Browns* (2) 56–10 Detroit Lions† Cleveland Municipal Stadium (4)

1955 Cleveland Browns* (3) 38–14 Los Angeles Rams† Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (3)

1964 Cleveland Browns* (4) 27–0 Baltimore Colts† Cleveland Municipal Stadium (5)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have trophies for these games? you know the ones you are now clinging to?

got a picture? where are the trophy pics?

I don't understand the question.

Are you saying that NFL championships in the 50's don't count because they were a long time ago? When is the timeline in your Retarded world that things count? Do things only count after 1970 because that is convenient to your argument? Do you try to tell Packer fans that they didn't really win NFL Championships in the late 60's??

I need to know the logic behind the question to be able to answer the question in an educated manner.

Do you try to tell Packer fans that they didn't really win NFL Championships in the late 60's??

I need to know the logic behind the question to be able to answer the question in an educated manner.

I have been to both Packer and Bears boards all count their "old" titles as titles.

I know Mark, very uneducated like a 11 years old.

Archived