THE BROWNS BOARD

First time in ten years (maybe)

Joker Boy

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4783152

for the first time since theyve come back the browns will have a 4 game win streak if they win this sunday. we talk about wanting change and a change in the direction of things well i believe we are seeing that now.

the analysts have some really good things to say about the browns i suggest you watch the vid

in mangini we trust

Coudn't agree more with what Schreth said....it's all about character.

There are a core group of players on this team who have be able to set some priorities....

Teammates are buying into this concept and I think we are seeing some long lost synergy...

Good example of this TEAM concept was Super Bowl XXXVI when the coach decided to forgo individual player introductions and brought the team onto the field

as a unit.....

I agree. A 4 game win streak to finish the season is a strong way to go in to the off season.

As long as we don't get blown out, even a 3-1 finish is something to build on....seems like the last few years we close out on 9 game losing streaks.

Mangini has began to impress me of late ,as both a coach and as a man..when you look over what he has accomplished from beginning to end as a coach he is bringing back our trademark identity of toughness in the trenches ,he has rid the team of the losers cancer that was eating us alive ,he has installed discipline and at least given us a little hope for next year and beyond....

As a man he has finally "got it" cleveland fans dont want bullshit and headgames we want a coach that is fan friendly and as honest and open as possible ,a destroyer of our opponents and a good coach to our players ,some may say he is just playing for his job but i think we are seeing the real eric mangini and i like him...;)

This is not an endorsement of brainy daboll in any way as a matter of fact i believe daboll is largely responsible for mangini's predicament and must be fired...

Archived