THE BROWNS BOARD

Favorite memory.

Browns

The last game of the season and all the players for once have they're heads up and gave it all they had. My wife just asked me why I wasn't in a pissy mood on a Sunday and i said 4 in a row baby 4 in a row.

The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

I choose to think it is.

The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

I choose to think it is.

You created quite an image.....Hope my boys are as proud when i take them to their 1st Brown's game

my favorite memory from this season is when the browns absolutely embarassed the sh*tsburgh stoolers on national tv, causing the stooler fans to be emotionally destroyed and forced to troll and make ridiculous comments on browns boards. when you know exactly why stooler trolls stalk this board, all you do is laugh.

We have had several great memories over the past 4 weeks.

!) Beating Pittspuke

2) Jerome Harrison, getting a chance to start and show what he has to offer.

3) Cribbs, passion for the game continues to ignite others.

4) Watching this team come together finding ways to win.

I have a few...

Being able to make it back to Cleveland for a game again this year. Even though I froze my ass off, at least I was able to be inside the stadium to see the Browns play and spend a memorable weekend with everyone who was in town that weekend.

Josh Cribbs and the kick off returns against KC.

Jerome Harrison in that same game.

And lastly....the win against Pittsburgh. It was about freaking time....

I choose to think it is.

I still remember my Dad taking me to my first game, vs. Cincy in 1972, a 27-6 win. It got me hooked for life.

Archived