THE BROWNS BOARD

This team is family

ATENEARS

This team is a Cleveland Browns team. These players are on the same page. I don't care who we played down the stretch, this team is playing as well as anyone. Injuries, weather, or any other excuse isn't needed because we are playing well.

I believe this team feels as though that they can line up and smash down ANYONE's throat right now, and I wouldn't doubt that they could. They will take much confidence into the off-season. A sesaon well finished to the end despite the record or how they got to this point.

I applaud Mangini and these players who have bought in and playing well. Hats off especially to Harrison for stepping up to the plate and knocking it out of the park with his opportunity.

I'm pumped heading into this off-season.

Mangini stays.

On TV they said the Browns might be finishing the season stronger than any team in the NFL.

The Jags are a pretty good team who had something to play for today as they had playoff chances....be it slim.

On TV they said the Browns might be finishing the season stronger than any team in the NFL.

The Jags are a pretty good team who had something to play for today as they had playoff chances....be it slim.

Good Luck in 2010. It will be interesting.

With our biggest need being QB and having the Big Show in town to select/develop our next QB and 11 draft picks on top of that, I'm as optimistic as I've been since Bernie, 57 and Mack about our future. Get ready for a run at the playoffs next year. Thank you Mangini for bringing discipline and toughness back to the Browns.

What a year, A shit ton of downs and a lot of ups. I am so happy for this team, they could have laid down like they have in the past, but they played tough and made plays that wins games. Josh Cribbs will get paid accordingly and we are on the up swing. Be proud Browns fans, dont listen to the people whp try and shoot us down. We are 5-11, a game better than last year with less weapons on offense.

I hope someone on the team gave Mangini and his staff a gameball.

They have been working under difficult circumstances the last few weeks yet still kept focused on what needed to be done.

It would have been easy to throw the arms up in the air and say " F - it""

As a matter of fact, I will be disappointed if our players don't.

Had you told me 60 days ago the Browns will finish on a 4 game win streak I would ROFLMAO..I thought it was just a matter of time b4 EM was shown the door.

I really have to tip my hat to coach for his sticktoitiveness...He was on a sinkin ship but he pulled it off. Amazing. I don't know who many coaches could have produced with what he had to work with talent wise. He has a team that is confident, disciplined and ,as ANTEARS states ,seemingly with a growing sense of togetherness. It would have been real easy for Coach M to say Fuke it with all the flak he was takin from the press, the fans, even his own veteran players. I admire him for holding it together and he certainly deserves the opportunity to finish what he started. I like to think that the Pride is back. Can't wait until trainin' camp.

Browns are a family that is used to losing and 5 wins means the world to them. But the jealously rages against the steelers.

The brown family lives in a nice trailer and they shop at Wal Mart and drive Pontiacs.

The Steeler family lives in a mansion, shops at SAX 5th Avenue, and drives Mercedes.

Steeler family successful, Browns family are struggling to pay their monthly bills.

Browns families name they're kids Jason and David

Steeler families name they're kids Bubba and Fat Bob

Browns are a family that is used to losing and 5 wins means the world to them. But the jealously rages against the steelers.

The brown family lives in a nice trailer and they shop at Wal Mart and drive Pontiacs.

The Steeler family lives in a mansion, shops at SAX 5th Avenue, and drives Mercedes.

Steeler family successful, Browns family are struggling to pay their monthly bills.

The difference between Cleveland and Shittsburg is that the Browns didn't have to cheap shot 2 QB's in the game to win.

Henne had his eye gouged, while White got a head-to-head hit. (speared)

I hope they get fined, players normally dont act like this unless they are desperate and are encouraged by their coaching staff.

Miami Dolphin Pat White injured, concussion from helmet impact with Ike Taylor, Chad Henne also hurt

This team is a Cleveland Browns team. These players are on the same page. I don't care who we played down the stretch, this team is playing as well as anyone. Injuries, weather, or any other excuse isn't needed because we are playing well.

I believe this team feels as though that they can line up and smash down ANYONE's throat right now, and I wouldn't doubt that they could. They will take much confidence into the off-season. A sesaon well finished to the end despite the record or how they got to this point.

I applaud Mangini and these players who have bought in and playing well. Hats off especially to Harrison for stepping up to the plate and knocking it out of the park with his opportunity.

I'm pumped heading into this off-season. Mangini stays.

For those who actually read some of the crap I post here, you know that I will never be referred to as a Mangini fan.

This being said, I believe the 4-game winning streak may have been enough for him to be back. I can understand and - to a certain extent - agree with a decision to bring him back. On the other hand, it won't bother me much if he is let go tomorrow.

Justified or not - everybody has an opinion, right - coaches get fired all the time. For those with short memories, Old Man Lerner paid Chris Palmer a $1Million 'bonus' upon dismissal because he was never given an honest chance to succeed.

IMHO, it all depends on what Holmgren envisions for this team. If he honestly believes that Mangini can be a fit, then he will probably invite him back - sort of a pragmatic risk. On the other hand, Holmgren would hate to waste another year with Mangini if he doesn't believe the guy has what it takes.

Holmgren might simply decide to cut bait now, regardless of whether or not a coach can b evaluated on one year's work.

I can live with either scenario but, in my heart of hearts, I believe Holmgren will put his own stamp on the team right away and that will be Mangini's undoing.

I have really enjoyed these last four games. However, the season is over. I am usually ready for it to end so we can start looking at who to draft, but this year and this winning streak has left me wanting. I already prepared for next season. Here's hoping that we pick up where we left off.

GO BROWNS!!

I hope someone on the team gave Mangini and his staff a gameball.

They have been working under difficult circumstances the last few weeks yet still kept focused on what needed to be done.

It would have been easy to throw the arms up in the air and say " F - it""

As a matter of fact, I will be disappointed if our players don't.

FWIW, I saw alot of players hugging Mangini after they played their butts off for him today.

- Tom F.

A lot of my friends (I live up here in the frosty north of the Twin Cities Minnesota) are teasing me because the Browns ruined their chance at Suh (or whoever they could have gotten with the #1, 2, or 3 draft pick) and I'm like... hey, with the way the season went this year, I'd rather see wins. And if we can't get Suh, I'd rather draft 7, 8, or 9, and pick up a good RT or DB not named Berry.

Sad thing is, I think Lerner brought in Holmgren to can Mangini. It'll be interesting to see what Holmgren has to say now that it's lookiing that Mangini might actually know what he's doing. Does he go with it and nurture it, or does he cut Mangini loose and go with his own guy? Interesting days ahead. I think we'll know soon enough.

Archived