THE BROWNS BOARD

Impact players tonight

Legacy Fan

Saw Shawn "Big Baby" Rogers listed as questionable (neck) on ESPN today - anybody have any updates/good news?

Looking for Kam & Alex Hall to have big games if Rogers plays (and if RAC//Tucker actually create something effective instead of just saying "Uhm, we're going to be moving some guys around, and try some new things.")

Also, if we are smart, look for healthy doses of Lewis, Harrison, Heiden, & Winslow.

The field looked in pretty good shape this afternoon, and if that holds through the night, then Josh Cribbs should get some fun his way.

I don't like that we pulled B-Mac, and hope Daniels is ready to play. If we dont get to Edwards in under 5 seconds and safeties don't help out and get burned by cheating up, then he wont fare much better than anyone else. BQ better take note, because apparently we're pulling starters after two bad games now. :(

look for the d to generate no pass rush whatsoever. while rac and tucker may be moving guys around, they're not gonna actually use a different scheme. it's the players who aren't executing according to them, not their faulty schemes.

i think mcdonald will play tonight: he just won't be the starter. the coaching staff is putting him back into the role he was successful in last year: nickel corner. while i don't agree with it, it may help his confidence if he plays well.

Saw Shawn "Big Baby" Rogers listed as questionable (neck) on ESPN today - anybody have any updates/good news?

Looking for Kam & Alex Hall to have big games if Rogers plays (and if RAC//Tucker actually create something effective instead of just saying "Uhm, we're going to be moving some guys around, and try some new things.")

Also, if we are smart, look for healthy doses of Lewis, Harrison, Heiden, & Winslow.

The field looked in pretty good shape this afternoon, and if that holds through the night, then Josh Cribbs should get some fun his way.

I don't like that we pulled B-Mac, and hope Daniels is ready to play. If we dont get to Edwards in under 5 seconds and safeties don't help out and get burned by cheating up, then he wont fare much better than anyone else. BQ better take note, because apparently we're pulling starters after two bad games now. <_<

Ahem.

*bump*

Monster game from our CB's.

The play I saw was in the 1st or 2nd quarter. It was JW who wiffed. #29.

It was impossible for Wright to get there in time. Later on, Lewis went out on a route rather than staying home and picking up the blitz on the sack.

Archived