THE BROWNS BOARD

Boise State DB's

ATENEARS

I like Boise State DB, Kyle Wilson (#1). The kid is all over the field, creating a fumble on a hard sack that temporary put TCU's QB on the sideline for a stint. He also had a nice pass defensed. The kid looks active. I like it!

What a fun game to watch !

Some mocks have Jerry Hughes going in the late first round...DraftKing's mock draft has him going at #15 overall.

TCU had some receivers who could stop on a dime, and reverse direction.

But a lot of pass defense plays were very impressive.

24 points on Boise State in Bowl Mania !

My superbowl is that we come out in the top five, and ahead of Stan...

Looks like Kyle Wilson has trouble tackling in the open field.

I believe he missed one noticable tackle where he was out of position (too deep) from the snap.

I was also impressed with Boise State's other Safety Jeron Johnson. That kid can hit and ball hawked well in coverage too.

I think it was an absolute travesty that BSU and TCU ended up playing one another.

Why couldn't both play one of the BCS teams?

Is it that the BCS and Bowl guys don't want to give the MWC and the WAC the satisfaction of two BCS wins in bowl season instead of just one?

I like Boise State DB, Kyle Wilson (#1). The kid is all over the field, creating a fumble on a hard sack that temporary put TCU's QB on the sideline for a stint. He also had a nice pass defensed. The kid looks active. I like it!

come on Atenaears.............we need offense bad.......we have none..........and offense wins championships.........if they are there in round five and beyond think about em............untill then get score makers

Archived