THE BROWNS BOARD

2010 opponents

HowieDawg

i hope that they do 3 packs of tickets again this year. i want to go to the steelers, pats, and falcons games.

i dont think they ever do steelers games in packages because they sell out regardless.

We do this every year as fans. As soon as the schedule is released we make our predictions. In all honesty, nobody can even guess what we'll be until week 3 of next year. That goes for every team in the league though, not just us. Injuries, draft, FAs, coaching changes just to name a few things that will effect each team. Although nobody can predict WHICH games we will beat, one can, without even looking at the schedule, expect if we keep Mangini a complete reversal in record. 11-5. And that's on the low end of the spectrum. If we bring in a new guy, 4-12. Rebuilding is a bitch. As Browns fans we know that better than anyone.

Why do we play Jacksonville and KC again? I know there are supposed to be two random matchups but they arent random if u play them every damn year.

The scheduling of those teams is NOT random. They are on the Browns schedule because they are the last place teams in the divisions that are not on the regular schedule. The Browns are scheduled obviously to play the other 3 teams in their division twice, plus all the teams in the NFC South, plus all the teams in the AFC East, plus the two teams in the other AFC divisions (in this case the South and West) that occupied the same position as the Browns. (In other words, first place plays first place, last place plays last place, etc. KC and Jax were last place, like the Browns). Thus that is why we play them.

I am going to check how cheap flights are to Fla next fall, maybe I can do a home and away fixture!! Zombo, can I sleep in your garage to keep costs down ;)

Sure, there is a nice spot between my girl's Harley and my golf clubs. Might be a little warm, if it's a September game.

I'm anxious to see the dates, should be a fun season!

Zombo

I am going to check how cheap flights are to Fla next fall, maybe I can do a home and away fixture!! Zombo, can I sleep in your garage to keep costs down ;)

I'm in for a Florida Browns trip next season. Let's coordinate when the schedule comes out.

I bet my Candy Apple Red Chick Magnet Soccer Mom Van will look hot in the sun ... I'm 'cruising' down!

Sounds good...My bro is down there, so it is almost a given for me...maybe the schedule works out the Gators on Saturday and the Browns on Sunday. I can't think of a better weekend lineup of football than that.

wow many of live in Tampa, I plan to go to 4 games next year

Tampa- since I live in tampa

Miami

Jax

and going to Cleveland for the Pitt game

Are T Bay tix easy to get? That would be a fun road rip.

I didn't see this elsewhere in any thread , apologies if it has been posted already:

From Clevelandbrowns.xom: Here are the Browns' 2010 opponents. Dates and times will be released in the spring. (My predictions!)

Home: Baltimore(W), Cincinnati(W), Pittsburgh(W), New England(L), N.Y. Jets(W), Atlanta(W), Carolina(W), Kansas City(W)

Away: Baltimore(L), Cincinnati(W), Pittsburgh(L), Buffalo(W), Miami(W), New Orleans(L), Tampa Bay(W), Jacksonville(W)

So that's a 12-4 season for us, can't wait, bring on the draft. Seriously, this is a decent opponent list.

i can't believe it! you mean we don't play the bears, the raiders or the lions this upcoming season?! it seemed like ateleast 2 out of those 3 teams were automatically put on the browns schedule every season.

Archived