THE BROWNS BOARD

Holmgren needs some balls and clean house

Thunderbird Cruiser

Oh wait Brett favre left NY Jets and went 12-4 with the Vikes.

that shows Mangini could not coach him.

Mangini also couldn't perform surgery on BF's bum shoulder last year either, doofus. IIRC Mangini got canned before Bret went home to Bayou Country. If Ryan was such a forking genius, why didn't he crawl down there and beg Farve to come back?

LOL, healthy Farve- or Sanchez for your playoff run. Even a dumb-ass troll should be able to figure that one out.

Mangini couldn't coach Edwards, Winslow, Favre - all superior talents who went other places and succeeded. He cannot coach big time players.

FIRE THIS LOSER!

1) Farve= injured last 4 games last year, and wouldn't admit it.

2) Edwards= a whopping 30 catches after the Browns traded him ranks- 55th in the NFL in receptions, behind guys you've never heard of. Positively stellar for a #1 wideout- NOT! Still dropping passes left and right that are hitting him in the hands, including a critical two point conversion. Would rather sit in high class NYC bars and try to impress singers with $2,000 bottles of champagne than bother getting home at a decent hour and concentrate on football.

3) Winslow= Led his team to a stellar 3-13 mark (two less wins than the Browns) and is running on a shot knee that's due to totally give out in another season or so. Got value for this primadonna loser while we still could.

Like I said how many games would Mangini have won without Cribbs?

How many games would Caldwell have won without Manning?

How many games would Payton have won without Brees?

How many players did Ryan bring over to the Jets after Mangini left? Did he bring Revis, Harris, Ferguson, Mangold, Jones, Cotchery, Rhodes, Pace or Jenkins?

Mangini did wonders for the jets, why can't he do the same for the browns? Remember, the jets last year were 8-3 before favre got injured. And 80% of the playoff-bound jets were the same players under mangini.

Mangini brought:

via draft: darrelle revis- pro-bowler cb and DPOY candidate, whole o-line besides fanaca and woody, Brad Smith- if you watched the Sunday night game, nuff said, Leon Washington- jets version of cribbs, Harris- lb jets tackle leader,

Via trade/FA: Kris Jenkins: DT big reason why jets run D was #1 for past two seasons, Fanaca and Woody- now arguably the best o-line, Thomas Jones- rb leading the #1 run offence.

2006 season- 10-6 playoff-bound, mangini rookie campaign

2007 season- 4-12 qb injured midseason,

2008 season- 9-7, 8-3 before favre meltdown

History says he has the ability to find talent and find the players that are fitting his team. IMO he should get at least another year to prove himself, and allow him to do what he did with the jets.

I missed it and I am drunk. Can anyone give me what they took from the interview? In general.

p.s. for the first time in my life I am watching the gayest show ever, Star Trek

Press Conference: Holmgren came off really really well.

Star Trek? Don't mess with the karma. Depends on what vintage you're watching.

BTW, this is the hoorta horta2.jpg

Behave yourself, or I'll turn you into a pool of goo.

Press Conference: Holmgren came off really really well.

Star Trek? Don't mess with the karma. Depends on what vintage you're watching.

BTW, this is the hoorta horta2.jpg

Behave yourself, or I'll turn you into a pool of goo.

By the way what is your mom up to, jk.

Holmgren needs to do what is right for the organizations future rather thats retaining the genie or moving on to new pastures..mangini has made some really horrific mistakes over this past season that he will be asked to account for..and he by no means has a lock on his job...

The prez obviously wants the coach and unnamed gm to be on the exact same page not even a sentence behind or ahead...its up to the genie to either comply or decline...holmgren wants a tight reign and doesnt want an embattled staff and it appears he wants a coach that he doesnt have to keep eyes in the back of his head with...and im very comfortable with "the big show" running things and will back whichever route he takes as long as it leads forward...;)

Archived