THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow

I am happy to be unemployed after seeing that. That dudes got a SHITTY job, lol.

Just so you know, this show is fake. He and his crew stay in hotels most of the nights then they come back and shoot. Don't get to excited Silverback, he still stick hoses up his ass, but sleeps at the Hilton at night.

I am happy to be unemployed after seeing that. That dudes got a SHITTY job, lol.

Just so you know, this show is fake. He and his crew stay in hotels most of the nights then they come back and shoot. Don't get to excited Silverback, he still stick hoses up his ass, but sleeps at the Hilton at night.

Yeah, that show is very fake. Lake Erie has bigger waves than what they claimed was them on an ocean. I don't watch that show (or any survival type show) but I wanted to scar a few lives and make them watch that. :lol:

i'm kinda partial to survivor man and his stuff seems to have a lot more realistic situations...and i'm pretty sure it is real.

i'm kinda partial to survivor man and his stuff seems to have a lot more realistic situations...and i'm pretty sure it is real.

Survivor man is 100% real. 3/4 of his time is lugging the cameras around. Although he does carry a phone, just in case, he has said many times the phone was out of reach. He had to quit because it was too hard on his body. I think I read somewhere his liver was damaged because of what he did.

That is dedication, not sticking a hose up your ass.

Survivor man is 100% real. 3/4 of his time is lugging the cameras around. Although he does carry a phone, just in case, he has said many times the phone was out of reach. He had to quit because it was too hard on his body. I think I read somewhere his liver was damaged because of what he did.

except survivorman just sits there waiting to be rescued, so its usually boring imo. at least in man vs wild he has to actually escape and find people, not just stay in one place for 3 days waiting for rescue.

SurvivorMan is my favorite show, I have seen them all. I have great admiration for Les' survival skills.

Les teaches you what to do if you ever do get stranded. He stays waiting to be rescued because that is the best thing you can do in that situation. Then he sometimes shows you the best way to travel to back to civilization in case you need to.

except survivorman just sits there waiting to be rescued, so its usually boring imo. at least in man vs wild he has to actually escape and find people, not just stay in one place for 3 days waiting for rescue.

It's 7 days and when you actually are not eating steak dinners at the Hilton at night and just drinking tea from pine needles you don't want to exert energy. Which by realistic standards Survivor is what you really want to watch if you want to survive.

SurvivorMan is my favorite show, I have seen them all. I have great admiration for Les' survival skills.

Les teaches you what to do if you ever do get stranded. He stays waiting to be rescued because that is the best thing you can do in that situation. Then he sometimes shows you the best way to travel to back to civilization in case you need to.

Exactly. Find a place where you can get food and shelter and stay there.

I watch these shows a lot - Survivorman is a show that will teach you common sense about actual survival.

I don't plan on being in the wilderness of the Amazon, or Nigeria or whatever, any time in my life... :angry:

and this guy is an adrenalin junkie, who constantly takes very dangerious chances,

and can do wild athletic activities like most of us could not.

Plus, he goes out of his way to sensationalize what he eats. There isn't any

reason to not cook what he eats... so a lot of times

I don't bother with this guy.

Survivorman is a genuine show, and his advice is terrific. Though, I do wonder, how he messed up his liver...

ate some of the wrong stuff? That's always a danger. He, too, took chances I would never take, like drinking

water from a creek.

If you are stranded, what sense would it make to start walking for days? You could walk into a quadrant that

has already been searched, from a quadrant that is soon to be searched....

Now, if nobody knows you went or where... then you may change that thinking pretty quick, but seriously...

My Wife has long since gotten amused at what I would do, or wouldn't do, as I keep jibberjabbering when we watch these shows.

Since my Wife got me a terrific camcorder/instant camera (two 20 meg mem chips at one time for 40 meg), and I can flip the screen around

and film myself (hey quick upload to YOUTUBE LOL..)

I plan to go out in our woods and bog, and make a spoof of the Survivorman show.

That, and watching for deer hunting on our land in the evenings, she decided it was a great idea.

I'm writing a funny? script for it, don't know when it will be done. No title for it...

Maybe "DummyguygoesintowildernessandgetslostandhastosurviveuntilhisWifeandotherint

elligentpeoplehavetorescuehim" man.

Nah, a little too long.

Crap.

Survivorman rules.

Since my Wife got me a terrific camcorder/instant camera (two 20 meg mem chips at one time for 40 meg), and I can flip the screen around

and film myself (hey quick upload to YOUTUBE LOL..) I plan to go out in our woods and bog, and make a spoof of the Survivorman show.

That, and watching for deer hunting on our land in the evenings, she decided it was a great idea.

I'm writing a funny? script for it, don't know when it will be done. No title for it...

Maybe "DummyguygoesintowildernessandgetslostandhastosurviveuntilhisWifeandotherint

elligentpeoplehavetorescuehim" man.

Nah, a little too long.

That sounds funny. I bet I could help you come up with some funny stuff if I knew the general area you are in. "Non-Survivorman Steeler fan", squirrel hunter. That sort of rhymes too. The title might be important to come up with first? I would be willing to help with the video editing and effects.

I have never done editing, Some basic software came with the cool thing...

but I'd love your experte' input.

Seriously, I'd send it to Survivorman so he could laugh.

Here in Ohio, (you're in Cleveland? You could drive here in an hour),

with a half mile bog full of whatever plants and a lot of button bush, in the woods,

tiny creeks, tons of wildlife...

it would be great fun to do. I think I need to order a new pair of winter boots

from Sportsman's Guide magazine. My favorite place for great deals...

btw, you can check Sportsman's Guide out online...

Archived