THE BROWNS BOARD

Delusional

neohionative

Living now on the western end of the state, my local programming has been inundated with delusional hopes of the pathetic Bengals fans since they were raped Sunday night. The pathetic showing they related is being defended as "we have a games worth of film on a desparate team" "Carson was trying hard not to smile on the sidelines because he knew they weren't trying"

The excuses are suffocating me, and making me want to leave the TV and radio off until next Saturday night. There's no way that was all an act, and I want to apologize to every fan on the board for ever calling them on pie in the sky hopes, because even calling for and 11-5 season at the beginning of this past season pales in the face of this pathetic fanbase. Who Dey? A bunch of pansies that got steamrolled and can't accept they'll be done next week faster than when Fatso killed Palmer right out of the gate in 06.

Living now on the western end of the state, my local programming has been inundated with delusional hopes of the pathetic Bengals fans since they were raped Sunday night. The pathetic showing they related is being defended as "we have a games worth of film on a desparate team" "Carson was trying hard not to smile on the sidelines because he knew they weren't trying"

The excuses are suffocating me, and making me want to leave the TV and radio off until next Saturday night. There's no way that was all an act, and I want to apologize to every fan on the board for ever calling them on pie in the sky hopes, because even calling for and 11-5 season at the beginning of this past season pales in the face of this pathetic fanbase. Who Dey? A bunch of pansies that got steamrolled and can't accept they'll be done next week faster than when Fatso killed Palmer right out of the gate in 06.

I don't see Cincy surviving this Saturday vs. the Jets...but even if they do, the winner of this game is toast the following week. What the hell ever happened to Cincy's air attack?

If the Browns can't take the AFC North, Cincy is certainly the lesser of the other evils in our division. I have a real bad feeling that the Ratbirds are going to upset NE.

LOL, you can see by my tag I live right here in Bungle land. Losing to the Jets was one thing, but getting annihilated is another. Tied for the biggest loss in team history. Palmer didn't complete a pass in the first half- Who Dey? Dey had seven yards of total offense in the first half. The J-E-T-S were running on them at will. At least at work there's a few realistic Striper fans who are seriously worried them Bungles peaked too soon.

Archived