THE BROWNS BOARD

if you were in mike holmgrens spot

BuckeyeBest2

what would you do for a GM, what would you do with Mangini and what would you do with cribbs situation?

GM-id try to get Heckert

Keep Mangini

Give Cribbs a max between 2.5 mil and 3 mil and have him take it or leave it and that he will not get traded or released so his only other choice would be hold out 4 year or retire for 4 years (when his contract with the browns is over)

what would you do for a GM, what would you do with Mangini and what would you do with cribbs situation?

Hire one

Keep him, with some conditions on his OC and QB

PAY HIM!!

and lastly, hire 10 strippers to dance for me weekly, cause I'm filthy rich

I like heckert but he has some strings attached that i would have to take into account...

Try to work any major differences out with mangini including him sending daboll packing..

Offer cribbs 3.5 mil the current offer of 1.4 mil is indeed insulting..

I would fire dawn aponte yesterday...

I would trade DA for a new domino's pizza and then invite lums to the office to help eat it....;)

I like heckert but he has some strings attached that i would have to take into account...

Try to work any major differences out with mangini including him sending daboll packing..

I would trade DA for a new domino's pizza and then invite lums to the office to help eat it....;)

maybe if he actually did something not involving special teams

if he wasnt good at ST he wouldnt be in the NFL

"I would trade DA for a new domino's pizza and then invite lums to the office to help eat it.... "

I don't think Stan would like that. :D

GM-id try to get Heckert

Keep Mangini

Give Cribbs a max between 2.5 mil and 3 mil and have him take it or leave it and that he will not get traded or released so his only other choice would be hold out 4 year or retire for 4 years (when his contract with the browns is over)

First thing I would do is go out on the town for a weekend and meet the people of surrounding bars nightclubs and very loyal browns organizations just to see and meet the types of fans and lobbyist connected with the Browns. (MH is smart like the way he referred to the Browns Fans all over the world)

Second I evaluate from the bottom up (as far a football operations). Cribbs is the real deal i make him a Brown for life if i can. He is well on his way to the Hall. same thing with Harrison they need him to come back next year

imagine if he tacks on another 4 or 5 returns in his career. The league seems very interested in the WildDawg or variations of it. hey at one point it seemed very unorthodox to even throw the ball. So if the league goes there we've already got the perfect guy. I would even try him at safety. You know he can tackle, can you imagine him picking off a pass then returning it against offensive players that don't usually tackle people--would make him a game changer for sure.

Next would be a hard decision. what do i do with mangini. Well hes not my guy, but he did well down the stretch, but he messed up the whole hiring a Gm deal, but the guys all want him there like they ALWAYS say.......... ehh to much baggage and to much of a shadow of a doubt about this guy. I'm a straight to the point guy and mangini is a shadow games/mind games coach so he has got to go. Nothing personal just not a match here, hey The Browns are paying me a bunch of money and i want it my way.

Then i go get the best GM on the market prob the cat from philly (don't know his name) and sit and evaluate from the remaining pool of coaches to bring to cleveland might just be a guy that can build me a legit football team.

In the Draft i get lineman make the d and o line monsters and go from there....

Archived