THE BROWNS BOARD

Woah.

Carolina Brownie

Cribbs yes, Mangini alittle. Its still way to early to know whats going on. Maybe Cribbs wants more than The Big show thinks he is worth. To us Josh is the one of the best players on the team "Joe Thomas" the other, so we think he should get paid more. What I don't understand is, why cant we pay him more? We have wasted so much money on free agents and all most all of them have sucked balls. If They or you don't Think Josh Cribbs is worth 3-5 mil a year, then you guys haven't been watching the same games as me. He leaves his heart and soul on the field every Sunday like we ask of him as fans.

I dont think 3-4 mil a year for 4 or 5 years is asking a whole lot. Shit do you ever hear the crowd when he gets the ball, he fills seats like other superstars do, he deserves to get paid like one!

I dont think 3-4 mil a year for 4 or 5 years is asking a whole lot. Shit do you ever hear the crowd when he gets the ball, he fills seats like other superstars do, he deserves to get paid like one!

when he plays like one then he should untill then no

superstars do more then 1 thing great (inother words do more then great KR)

when he plays like one then he should untill then no

superstars do more then 1 thing great (inother words do more then great KR)

Cribbs is a RB (381 yards), serviceable WR, always in the top in special teams tackles. Without Cribbs we are 3-13. The plays he makes changes games.

Oh and by the way, Cribbs had only 241 yards less then Hester on offense (not even including return yards and field position). But had 2 more TD's then Hester and makes a 15th of what he makes.

People's bullshit excuse of "he doesn't do more then one thing great" is a crock and they know nothing about football.

Cribbs is a RB (381 yards), serviceable WR, always in the top in special teams tackles. Without Cribbs we are 3-13. The plays he makes changes games.

Oh and by the way, Cribbs had only 241 yards less then Hester on offense (not even including return yards and field position). But had 2 more TD's then Hester and makes a 15th of what he makes.

People's bullshit excuse of "he doesn't do more then one thing great" is a crock and they know nothing about football.

thats the biggest BS i ever heard

he's nothing but a great STer

way below average WR

too hard to tell as a RB yet

yup

quit slobbering on his nuts and look at the reality of things

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=9270

WR Josh Cribbs

not STer Josh Cribbs

20 catches 135 yards 1 TD

wow what a game breaker

point proven, case closed

facts agree=nothing but a dynamic STer

and 351 Rushing yards. More proof you know nothing. Compare his stats to Hester, who is making $10 million a year.

and 351 Rushing yards. More proof you know nothing. Compare his stats to Hester, who is making $10 million a year.

thats nice

he's a WR not a RB

his rushing numbers dont matter

also 351 is not impressive numbers whatsoever its not even top 50 in the NFL Mark Sanchez had more rushing TDs Derek Anderson had more as well

once you get your face out of crotch then maybe you'll see the light

thats nice

he's a WR not a RB

his rushing numbers dont matter

also 351 is not impressive numbers whatsoever its not even top 50 in the NFL Mark Sanchez had more rushing TDs Derek Anderson had mroe as well

once you get your face out of crotch then maybe you'll see the light

Are you sure your not a Steeler fan, you have the logic of one.

Are you sure your not a Steeler fan, you have the logic of one.

translation: anybody who disagrees with me has no football intelligence and is a steelers fan even when they prove cribbs is nothing more then a STer with facts but ill ignore them anyway in my own fantasy world

heres a hint and guess what its the most important thing of all:

he is not top 50 in any single stat that has nothing to do with ST

proof? oh wait there is none

more like if he goes then its not a big loss as it free's up someone who can actually do something at WR

PROOF- 2009 Browns, 245 points, Cribbs 36 36\245= 14.69% = OWNED.

Teams are afraid half the time to even kick to Cribbs giving the O superior field position. You can make a pretty convincing argument JC is the best KR (and ST player) in the history of the NFL ahead of a few HOFers, like Gayle Sayers. Yeah, he's better than Steve Tasker too. He deserves to be rewarded for past accomplishments in my book. $2.5 million sure ain't out of line. The Bungle Brethren down here is SE Ohio would take Cribbs off our hands at that price in a heartbeat, as would 30 or so other teams in the NFL.

If Dumb-bol had two communicating neurons, and would have let Josh throw more than a pass or two out of the WildDawg, he'd have opposing D coordinators peeing their pants just thinking about the possibilities.

PROOF- 2009 Browns, 245 points, Cribbs 36 36\245= 14.69% = OWNED.

Teams are afraid half the time to even kick to Cribbs giving the O superior field position. You can make a pretty convincing argument JC is the best KR (and ST player) in the history of the NFL ahead of a few HOFers, like Gayle Sayers. Yeah, he's better than Steve Tasker too. He deserves to be rewarded for past accomplishments in my book. $2.5 million sure ain't out of line. The Bungle Brethren down here is SE Ohio would take Cribbs off our hands at that price in a heartbeat, as would 30 or so other teams in the NFL.

If Dumb-bol had two communicating neurons, and would have let Josh throw more than a pass or two out of the WildDawg, he'd have opposing D coordinators peeing their pants just thinking about the possibilities.

nope thats no proof

how do you know we wouldnt get someone in the draft or FA that would bring the 14% back? exaclly you dont

nope thats no proof

how do you know we wouldnt get someone in the draft or FA that would bring the 14% back? exaclly you dont

That's a ludicrous statement. If we could have replaced everything Cribbs is, including his 14% of our scoring, then we would have when he made contract waves this last summer.

He's more than 14% of our scoring though. His presence, leadership, and determination make him scary to other teams.

Nobody in the history of the NFL has scared teams like Cribbs does, no matter where he is on the field. You can't replace that.

That's a ludicrous statement. If we could have replaced everything Cribbs is, including his 14% of our scoring, then we would have when he made contract waves this last summer.

He's more than 14% of our scoring though. His presence, leadership, and determination make him scary to other teams.

Nobody in the history of the NFL has scared teams like Cribbs does, no matter where he is on the field. You can't replace that.

biggest lie ever told in the history of man kind

nope thats no proof

Yeah, we might get a Tom Brady in the sixth round, or pick up another Marquis Colston in the seventh. You've been reduced to dealing in hypotheticals- we're dealing in facts, Jack.

How many NFL teams would be willing to pay 2.5 mil per year for Cribbs? I would guess all of them would with the exception being the bears. Pay the man and prepare for the draft!! Im a long time reader and a first time poster, love the board most of the time( I could do without the BQ and DA mess!!).

How many NFL teams would be willing to pay 2.5 mil per year for Cribbs? I would guess all of them would with the exception being the bears. Pay the man and prepare for the draft!! Im a long time reader and a first time poster, love the board most of the time( I could do without the BQ and DA mess!!).

Welcome!!!! Don't fear- I'm betting Quinn or Anderson will be gone before the draft- putting an end to the debate. :) I'm betting it's DA that gets the ax.

Archived