Guest c-dawg
Rings=team

impact=individual

fact

discussion over

deal with it

in your opinion=Dan Marino=not a good QB since he doesnt have any rings

thats says it allabout what little you know about football

Rings: What your boyfriend bought at the jewelry store for your upcoming marriage.

Impact: Describes the new dance moves you have been showcasing on Fire Island, they are faaaaaaabulous!

Fact: Your head resides in your ass.

Thaak. I defined impact for my reply. What's your definition? Stick your neck out too. Naysaying is too easy and I thought you were above that from your other posts. I have been wrong before though.

You haven't listed three players from the last ten years (or even from the same conference) either. Play JoeSixPat's game right.

And, yes, by my criteria Ward outranks Moss, doesn't he? Count the rings, that's why people play the game, not individual stats. The Steelers definitely agree Ward had more impact. Oh, yeah, you picked a SB MVP for your example, talk about impact.

In fairness to Moss he did put the Pats up with 2:50 to go in LXII before Eli got lucky.

So, to compare apples and apples, I think you should go find three guys from the same college conference who excelled at their positions with more rings for the last decade. No fair listing long snappers. :rolleyes:

Otherwise define what you mean by impact so that I might have access to where you are coming from.

Also, ridiculous? Up your ass with ridiculous. Or maybe you could just shove that fish in your avatar up there.

Um, my huge list from above, are all SEC players. Check it out. Read that whole post and I actually do pick 3 players specifically to compare.

My definition of impact:

Any impact player must be at least one and preferably most if not all of the following:

1) Individually if you get the records for yardage or scoring (i.e. Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Dan Marino)

2) Individually if you change the nature by which your position is played (i.e. Michael Vick (arguable), Peyton Manning, Lawrence Taylor, Roger Craig)

3) If you inspire others to play great around you (Ray Lewis, John Elway, Joshua Cribbs)

4) If the player’s absence (includes taking plays off) would be felt and potentially cause wins to come much tougher or losses to occur (Mike Baab, Randy Moss, Emitt Smith)

5) If just saying the name inspires fear in other players and fans (Jim Brown, Mean Joe Greene, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Joshua Cribbs)

A single impact player is not likely to get you to, or win you the super bowl. But several impact players certainly can and will.

Guest c-dawg
Um, my huge list from above, are all SEC players. Check it out. Read that whole post and I actually do pick 3 players specifically to compare.

My definition of impact:

Any impact player must be at least one and preferably most if not all of the following:

1) Individually if you get the records for yardage or scoring (i.e. Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Dan Marino)

2) Individually if you change the nature by which your position is played (i.e. Michael Vick (arguable), Peyton Manning, Lawrence Taylor, Roger Craig)

3) If you inspire others to play great around you (Ray Lewis, John Elway, Joshua Cribbs)

4) If the player’s absence (includes taking plays off) would be felt and potentially cause wins to come much tougher or losses to occur (Mike Baab, Randy Moss, Emitt Smith)

5) If just saying the name inspires fear in other players and fans (Jim Brown, Mean Joe Greene, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Joshua Cribbs)

A single impact player is not likely to get you to, or win you the super bowl. But several impact players certainly can and will.

Sorry for busting on your fish and your ass Thaak, that was a cheap shot. I don't take kindly to being called ridiculous, which I think was also a cheap shot.

Sorry for busting on your fish and your ass Thaak, that was a cheap shot. I don't take kindly to being called ridiculous, which I think was also a cheap shot.

It is only a cheap shot if it doesn’t actually apply but could based on perception.

My assertion was not a cheap shot, because your assertion was ridiculous.

Guest c-dawg
It is only a cheap shot if it doesn’t actually apply but could based on perception.

My assertion was not a cheap shot, because your assertion was ridiculous.

Ah Thaak. You failed that test like a true chump. Thought so.

You provide a huge list of SEC players only to fail in naming three that outpaced JoeSixPat's list. You say that Harvin and others have the potential to be better than Moss. That doesn't cut it.

I say that you have the potential to be a world class turd burglar.

Oh, go ahead and stick that ridiculous fish back up your ridiculous ass.

Ah Thaak. You failed that test like a true chump. Thought so.

You provide a huge list of SEC players only to fail in naming three that outpaced JoeSixPat's list. You say that Harvin and others have the potential to be better than Moss. That doesn't cut it.

I say that you have the potential to be a world class turd burglar.

Oh, go ahead and stick that ridiculous fish back up your ridiculous ass.

What’s your malfunction man?

I named two that were far and away more impact than two on his list. Go re-read my post. If you can’t figure out the two I listed, I might just list them for you again.

I can’t name one that has had more impact than Moss. But there are impact players from the SEC that are WR’s.

Guest c-dawg
What’s your malfunction man?

I named two that were far and away more impact than two on his list. Go re-read my post. If you can’t figure out the two I listed, I might just list them for you again.

I can’t name one that has had more impact than Moss. But there are impact players from the SEC that are WR’s.

Biggest problem with you; you can only work with your own definition. Others' definitions are ridiculous. You started the name calling, and now wanna be the voice of reason. Nice. Put it with the fish, you know where...

I read your post, too, so no need to threaten to relist them...Oh, and by my definition Ben and Harrison's titles trump Peyton and Haynesworth's titles.

Biggest problem with you; you can only work with your own definition. Others' definitions are ridiculous. You started the name calling, and now wanna be the voice of reason. Nice. Put it with the fish, you know where...

I read your post, too, so no need to threaten to relist them...Oh, and by my definition Ben and Harrison's titles trump Peyton and Haynesworth's titles.

I’m more than willing to listen to what others have to say. But by your definition the Steeler’s long snapper is more of an impact player than Peyton Manning.

Ridiculous.

Archived