THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello Browns Board!!!!

HaydenFox

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thank you to the people that run this site and message boards and make The Browns Board so great!!! I love to get on here and check out the many different thoughts and opinions and information of other fellow browns fans! Some of my favorites to name a few who i feel a very informative and really enjoy seeing what they have to post are peterbell and ALO! Long time lurker and have enjoyed reading on here but now finnaly have registered and decided to start throwing my thoughts and opinons around! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the browns board family!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thank you to the people that run this site and message boards and make The Browns Board so great!!! I love to get on here and check out the many different thoughts and opinions and information of other fellow browns fans! Some of my favorites to name a few who i feel a very informative and really enjoy seeing what they have to post are peterbell and ALO! Long time lurker and have enjoyed reading on here but now finnaly have registered and decided to start throwing my thoughts and opinons around! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the browns board family!

Just tell Dauber I said hi.

tn_thestand02-067_jpg.jpg

welcome to the browns board! i'm rather new here to. I've been on this board for about 2 months now and i enjoy reading what other people have to say about cleveland sports and sports in general. there are definitely some intelligent posters on here and i'm glad i found this board via google. B)

Welcome. I enjoyed your show, how is your team doing these days.

The Minnesota State Screaming Eagles are still flying high! Im extatic that mangini is staying but if holmgren were gone defensive guru Luther Van Dam or Mr. Dauber Dybinski and his high flying arial attack would have been my next two choices!

Gotta say welcome aboard to Coach Fox. :)

Mr. Dauber Dybinski and his high flying arial attack would have been my next two choices!

Welcome Coach Fox

But no thanks on the Dauber offer

This is the town of Jimmy Brown

We like our cleats muddy,our fullbacks bloody,and a Quarterback that's got a hell of a handoff!

PS

I think your wife is HOT!

i didn't want to make a big deal about it or anything, but today is my one year anniversary being on the board. i can honestly say that it is the best site on the internet for browns fans. there is no other alternative.

Nice having ya man!!!!

Welcome aboard. Unlike many other boards, we have a fairly large group who try to engage in fairly serious football discussion....at least most of the time.

Welcome!

Archived