THE BROWNS BOARD

Colt Mccoy

steel88

After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

Bring in Hasselbeck and have McCoy learn underneath him would be the perfect scenario, and the one that i believe to be the most possible.

Bring in Hasselbeck and have McCoy learn underneath him would be the perfect scenario, and the one that i believe to be the most possible.

Hasselbeck is done, but I'd be fine with picking McCoy in the 3rd round.

I really liked how McCoy came back out after halftime to get his team pumped up and provide his knowledge for the true freshman. He came back out in full pads too. That to me, says, “leader.” I really respected him for that.

Thats one of the big things i think mccoy gives you. Leadership and Charactar! Those are things i think you definately get with him that there are no questions about. It goes back to the story if you rememeber during his freshman season at texas when he swam 300 yards across a lake to help save a mans life who was having a seizure.

This is the same scenario i see as well maybe its not mccoy or hasselbeck but it will almost certainly be a rookie/vet setup...

I like McCoy's character. He says all the right things and seems like a genuinely great young man. He's been very productive in his college career, however, I would not take him in the second round. Third round...maybe. I think he's still a project with his style of play. I do wish him well, it's a shame that his college career ended the way it did.

That injury cost him a couple million.

he took one helluva hit on his right shoulder...i don't think he wanted to come back to the bench for the rest of the game..i bethcha his daddy made him after suckin his thumb for over two quarters

Archived