THE BROWNS BOARD

I think Holmgren likes DA better

ATENEARS

I see it like this....DA's bad days are about as good as Quinn's good days.

Knowing that, the smart money sticks with DA.

If the two QBs were slot machines, nobody would play Quinn. You will never get a payout.

I have no idea how you could have watched the past two seasons and still believe something like that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt he gets more than a 6th rounder for Quinn Thaak

Oh, come on, Thaak buddy, if yer gonna dream, dream BIG ! GGG

if holgren keeps either of these sub-par Div 1AAA QB's he will never catch up to Big Ben, Carson Palmer, and Joe Flacco.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't both Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn attend Division 1 universities that currently have a football team? I thought they did, and as everybody knows, the Div. 1 AAA moniker is normally reserved for Division 1 schools that do not have a football program. Unless you were just being facetious, but somehow I don't believe you're actually capable of that. Possibly fecetious, in that you are full of shit.

No, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you, in fact, did not know that and that you are just an insufferable Retard. Correct me if I am mistaken, of course. Though I don't believe that I am.

I have no idea how you could have watched the past two seasons and still believe something like that.

This debate will go on as long as these too are on the same team, when you talk about past browns qbs this era will always be brought up.

Personally i think this will be a transitional year one more year for mangini and barring a post-season appearance he is gone same goes for the qbs prob just get them thru till holmgen either drafts or trades for a young qb for the future

you really think either one of these guys will be "his guy" he is already taking a big risk with mangini

Sorry, it's a slow day ... but I think DA fits in better with what Holmgren & Mangini want in regards to team chemistry.

Wonderful thing that chemistry. Too bad after how many? NFL starts, Anderson still can't toss an accurate short pass.

Comparisons to Farve are ludicrous, DA isn't a second year qb anymore, but he still makes rookie mistakes. Just MHO, but Anderson's beyond fixing at this point.

And the excuses getting trotted out for DA's abominable play this year are just plain silly. What part of potential worst qb rating in the history of the NFL escapes you guys?

If you want to toss Quinn to the curb instead- that's fine by me, one or the other will be gone. Hopefully in a month or so. This garbage has festered long enough. Quinn will make the more reliable backup, because he's not prone to making the dumbass brain farts that DA is still making.

Gonna be fun watching what happens as long as mangini doesnt start playing the itsy bitsy mangini kiddy headgames that is...

That's hilarious - LOVE that! Thanks Gips!

Just when I thought it was safe to start drinking beverages at my desk again - Gips causes me to lose a mouthfull of coffee all over the place. Now I'll be explaining icky sticky keyboards to the Warden.

- Tom F.

Da sucks Bq sucks, its truly sad that this arguement is still going on this long. If you watched the games this year the proof was on the field. they are both terrible. and enough with these threads up on DA's jock or Bq's jock. Watch a game or 2. THEY BOTH PLAYED TERRIBLE. GET OVER IT. NO WONDER SO MANY PEOPLE LEFT THIS JOINT.

Da sucks Bq sucks, its truly sad that this arguement is still going on this long. If you watched the games this year the proof was on the field. they are both terrible. and enough with these threads up on DA's jock or Bq's jock. Watch a game or 2. THEY BOTH PLAYED TERRIBLE. GET OVER IT. NO WONDER SO MANY PEOPLE LEFT THIS JOINT.

Thanks for staying!

- Tom F.

its obviously that time of the month

Ever watch an NBA shooting guard take a 'Heat check' shot to see if he is still on or not?

Well, I like putting up these Pro DA threads as a heat check to see how many members I can still draw back here to tell me the reason they left was because of all the QB debates. With each disgruntled little individual you can check the threads they participate in most and it is always these same QB threads that they denounce.

too easy ...

Ever watch an NBA shooting guard take a 'Heat check' shot to see if he is still on or not?

Well, I like putting up these Pro DA threads as a heat check to see how many members I can still draw back here to tell me the reason they left was because of all the QB debates. With each disgruntled little individual you can check the threads they participate in most and it is always these same QB threads that they denounce.

too easy ...

Then you were /are "Lumbergh"? :wacko:

too easy ...

Well, I can't say I didn't see through your shenanigans. It wasn't hard... though I am hard pressed to say what good you did to the board besides spawning needless argument and hate. But at least now I can accuse you of trolling without having people jump down my throat. :rolleyes:

too easy ...

Ya know this is going to go on until one or the other is traded\cut. And that will be before the draft. Holmgren is smart enough to realize this qb war has gone on far too long.

Ya know this is going to go on until one or the other is traded\cut. And that will be before the draft. Holmgren is smart enough to realize this qb war has gone on far too long.

It's not just that Hoorta, as I said in an earlier post; It doesn't matter if one or both are traded/cut, there will always be this little teenage star-struck fantasy groping. The only way these QB debates stop is if people stop showing their teeny-bopper love and crying when their guy is pissed on, or better yet stop getting offended when their guy doesn't cause the same pitter-patter in others hearts.

I've said it a million times, this love for one QB so over the top that one HATES the competeting QB is flat out gay-love. All prospects are Cleveland Browns and if one can't support either/any at that position ... go root for Buffalo.

Throw any two QB names out here, any two QB prospects and the same members and non-disgruntled-members of this site will still get their panties in a bunch over one or the other.

It's not the QB's it's the girly-man inside the poster. homo's.

Well, I like putting up these Pro DA threads as a heat check to see how many members I can still draw back here to tell me the reason they left was because of all the QB debates.

That's not why they left, Stan. They left because of your strange behavior. Kind of like this post of yours. Why do you want to draw members back here? These are the very members you wanted to leave, yet you want to see how many you can draw back? You miss them. They made this board, didn't they? No need to answer that, you already have.

God bless ya! He hasn't missed a handoff yet while Quinn hasn't missed an Injured Reserve list in 2 consecutive years. We've got competitive accuracies working everywhere but tossing the pigskin.

- Tom F.

has it been disclosed exactly what type of injury bq has?? last i heard he had a 'foot' injury..anybody seen anything more specific??

That's not why they left, Stan. They left because of your strange behavior. Kind of like this post of yours. Why do you want to draw members back here? These are the very members you wanted to leave, yet you want to see how many you can draw back? You miss them. They made this board, didn't they? No need to answer that, you already have.

And yet you come back under an "assumed" name?

Then you were /are "Lumbergh"? :wacko:

How much do you want to wager that I am not Lumbergh?

Let's have a mutal investigation funded by us both, but the loser of this argument pays an additional $5,000.

How about it?

Talk about strange behavior ... If maybe some of you could remove this thought from your fucking head, you might be able to cope with things around here.

Pony up ... do who wants the deal? $5,000 + we split the cost an independent investigation.

Who's willing to roll $5K?

no doubt razor..no disrespect to the thread starter but these qb conversations are gettin stale...there are only so many ways to verbalize how both these qb's suck canal water and i believe we have covered the majority...lets put the nightmare behind us and look to the future.. a future that hopefully includes neither of these underachievers

How much do you want to wager that I am not Lumbergh?

Let's have a mutal investigation funded by us both, but the loser of this argument pays an additional $5,000.

How about it?

Talk about strange behavior ... If maybe some of you could remove this thought from your fucking head, you might be able to cope with things around here.

Pony up ... do who wants the deal? $5,000 + we split the cost an independent investigation.

Who's willing to roll $5K?

W T F are you talking about, and who are you referring to? Me? I never said two words about Lumburgh.

Jesus dude, you really are strange. An investigation?

Get a life dude.

NOBODY CARES ANYMORE................

Archived