THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Mora

Kosar_For_President

Rumor has it the Seahawks are going to hire Pete Carroll. How do you all think he will fair in the NFL?

LINK

He is 33-31 in four years as an NFL coach with pretty good talent in NYJ and NE. Don't figure he'll do much better in Seattle where the cupboard is on the bare side.

Zombo

Rumor has it the Seahawks are going to hire Pete Carroll. How do you all think he will fair in the NFL?

LINK

This looks like a Jimmy Johnsonesque reality of the NCAA about to discipline another major Div I program so go get a NFL raise while you leave behind disappointed fans, players/recruits and coaches. Nice guy Pete!

Ironically, we're also hearing McKnight is heading to the NF for a slightly bigger salary.

The only question that remains is how long until we hear official news about that program?

- Tom F.

Did you guys see Pat McManamon's blog response to the Mora firing?

It was priceless. Something along the lines of "In another NFL city ... they fired a 5-11 coach after one season." How childish can it get with this guy?

It's like a 4-year old whining to his parents, "Why can't I have a new bike? Johnny down the street got one. It's not fair!"

This looks like a Jimmy Johnsonesque reality of the NCAA about to discipline another major Div I program so go get a NFL raise while you leave behind disappointed fans, players/recruits and coaches. Nice guy Pete!

Ironically, we're also hearing McKnight is heading to the NF for a slightly bigger salary.

The only question that remains is how long until we hear official news about that program?

- Tom F.

USC may still be forced to forfeit past victories in the still on going investigation of Reggie Bush. If it is found he took monay and rented a house for free he will lose his Heisman as well.

Carroll to the Seahags is a done deal according to ESPN's Adam Shefter, I think it is 5 yrs for $35 million. Awaiting minority candidate interview for the Rooney rule to make it official.

USC may still be forced to forfeit past victories in the still on going investigation of Reggie Bush. If it is found he took monay and rented a house for free he will lose his Heisman as well.

Carroll to the Seahags is a done deal according to ESPN's Adam Shefter, I think it is 5 yrs for $35 million. Awaiting minority candidate interview for the Rooney rule to make it official.

Fail

the Heisman committee can revoke his trophy neither can the NCAA

I can see why your name is DumAss.... because they cannot take away the Heisman.

Wow.

You a Pitt fan?

Archived