THE BROWNS BOARD

Other teams fans and thier ignorant comments about the Browns.

BrownsBacker85

I wanted to dedicate some time to all the ill-researched comments I seem to find all over the web about our beloved Browns. So if you all want to join in go ahead and quote an idiot and prove them to be just that by doing a little research.

Here is my idiot of the day:

Posted by natelan@6:19pm on profootballtalk.com under the article "Heckert expected to join the Browns soon"

""this team... is on the verge... of success."

When have I heard that before about the Browns?

Oh, that's right, MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I'm a Chargers fan, and we make fun of the Raiders for being horrible, but atleast they have been good at various times in my lifetime. The aptly named "Browns" have been shit since the 50's.

Peace."

Well, here are some stats from the mid to late 80's for both teams:

San diego:

1985- 8-8

1986- 4-12

1987- 8-7

1988- 6-10

1989- 6-10

*NO playoff appearances during these seasons.

Cleveland:

1985- 8-8

1986- 12-4

1987- 10-5

1988- 10-6

1989- 9-6-1

*ALL five seasons had playoff appearances.

So, kiss my a$$ Charger fan and do some research before you spew $hit from your suck hole next time!

cleveland football is made of losses and excuses..

Oh look another idiot!

Pittspuke all time record: 529-495 (thats a .517 winning %)

Cleveland all time record: 480-387 (thats a .553 winning %)

So no, sir, Cleveland football is not made of losses or excuses.

Oh, and like I said, research suck hole, research!

don't cry. we own you .. Who's been to the Super Bowl in the AFC north? well Pittsburgh has (everyone knows that), Cincinnati, and the Ravens.. Who is left out? DA DUMBASS BROWNS...never could measure up

Who's also had a Quarterback rape a woman in the AFC North? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the Browns.

People who troll and reply about your team negatively are just idiots. They don't have nearly as much knowledge about the circumstances of your team nor do they care nearly as much as you do to understand your team or your town.

For that matter, what's the ratio of negative comments from non-fans to the positive ones? 5,000 to 1??

What I want to hear from yinz stains fans who blather on about how great stains fans are - how do you explain the lack of support your so called great fans gave your team during what may have been the biggest win of your new franchises history against the Steelers this year? That stadium was practically half empty.

Considering that many of those fans were likely Steeler fans, it's an embarrassing showing.

At least we know who the real bandwagoners are - our fans showed, yours didn't.

Regards

....an'at

What I want to hear from yinz stains fans who blather on about how great stains fans are - how do you explain the lack of support your so called great fans gave your team during what may have been the biggest win of your new franchises history against the Steelers this year? That stadium was practically half empty.

Considering that many of those fans were likely Steeler fans, it's an embarrassing showing.

At least we know who the real bandwagoners are - our fans showed, yours didn't.

Regards

....an'at

How about over 10% unemployment in a struggling economy.

So, I was at this auction, it was a Sat. just before the Browns BEAT the squeelers.

She was wearing a leather steeler jacket. I happened to pass by her, and mentioned

that my Browns were going to beat her steelers.

Well, she snarled like a rabid wombat, and said "I don't -think- so" and

went back to staring at the menu of the consession stand like she was from another planet.

Steeler trolls are like that. and then they lose because, ...well... that's what they are.

Losers.

who's your daddy? Steeler Nation!

"Our Daddy" will be watching the playoffs through TV. Caused by none other than a "franchise full of losses and excuses."

It's Ok, you guys might be good again someday. But for the next few years, you might want to go talk smack on the Rams forum.

Archived