THE BROWNS BOARD

Three ways to fail a sobriety test

ballpeen

I heard this story about how one guy failed his sobriety test. He was pulled over by a woman cop. She was certain the guy had been drinking. So she had him walk a straight line which he passed. She had him walk backwards which he passed. She had him stand on one foot which he passed.

At this point she gave up on conventional methods to get him. So she did a couple of jumping jacks and said "Can you do that" which he did. Then she did a couple of dance moves and said "Can you do that?" After he did those dance moves she said "Those moves were nice. Are you always such a good dancer" and the guy replied

NO, IT IS BECAUSE I AM DRUNK to which she replied "Thank you, you are under arrest"

I heard this story about how one guy failed his sobriety test. He was pulled over by a woman cop. She was certain the guy had been drinking. So she had him walk a straight line which he passed. She had him walk backwards which he passed. She had him stand on one foot which he passed.

At this point she gave up on conventional methods to get him. So she did a couple of jumping jacks and said "Can you do that" which he did. Then she did a couple of dance moves and said "Can you do that?" After he did those dance moves she said "Those moves were nice. Are you always such a good dancer" and the guy replied

NO, IT IS BECAUSE I AM DRUNK to which she replied "Thank you, you are under arrest"

that's from reno 911.

check this out dawg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWLlwgTxZHw

Archived