THE BROWNS BOARD

OPERATION CRIBBS BILLBOARD

DawgPound4Life

-From DawgPoundMike

Browns fans Josh needs our help. Let's show Josh and the Browns what he means to us!! Let's get a "PAY CRIBBS" billboard in downtown Cleveland. This billboard will be up till Josh gets his deal. Josh is a Browns fan and his dedication to team and community is the best I have ever seen by a player. He represents all fans and he gets it!! His performance on the field, in the locker room and in the community is outstanding!! WE Can't let this happen!! Please let's all get together to get this done! I am asking for donations from .25 to $1.00 max from Browns fans to get the billboard done and up. I will show you the invoice of the billboard and I will post locations and artwork ideas to be approved by you the fans before this goes up. If the billboard does not go up for any reason...the money will go to Josh and his charity foundation. If there is more money collected then the billboard costs...that money will also go to Josh's foundation.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...e5690493691c049

Its a cool idea but I think we should save our billboard fund for an emergency. Cribbs will get paid before the season starts. If not, and he requests a trade, then maybe a billboard off of 77 so he can see it. Wait, is Berea off 77 or 71? Either way, yeah, lets hold off.

Actually! We should have a billboard fund ready at all times! If its not too expensive, we brownsboarders should voice our opinions on a billboard! Of course only for worthy cases like Steeler week but it would be a nice way to get our point acrossed! And, like you suggested, any leftover money can go to a local charity!

Can you imagine a Billboard on 90 West heading into Cleveland that reads "Welcome to Cleveland Steelers fan! Now get your hands off of your sister and back on the wheel!" or "If you can read this sign, you're not a Steelers fan" That would be EXCELLENT!

Actually! We should have a billboard fund ready at all times! If its not too expensive, we brownsboarders should voice our opinions on a billboard! Of course only for worthy cases like Steeler week but it would be a nice way to get our point acrossed! And, like you suggested, any leftover money can go to a local charity!

Can you imagine a Billboard on 90 West heading into Cleveland that reads "Welcome to Cleveland Steelers fan! Now get your hands off of your sister and back on the wheel!" or "If you can read this sign, you're not a Steelers fan" That would be EXCELLENT!

i just wanna 'thank you' to me

-From DawgPoundMike

Browns fans Josh needs our help. Let's show Josh and the Browns what he means to us!! Let's get a "PAY CRIBBS" billboard in downtown Cleveland. This billboard will be up till Josh gets his deal. Josh is a Browns fan and his dedication to team and community is the best I have ever seen by a player. He represents all fans and he gets it!! His performance on the field, in the locker room and in the community is outstanding!! WE Can't let this happen!! Please let's all get together to get this done! I am asking for donations from .25 to $1.00 max from Browns fans to get the billboard done and up. I will show you the invoice of the billboard and I will post locations and artwork ideas to be approved by you the fans before this goes up. If the billboard does not go up for any reason...the money will go to Josh and his charity foundation. If there is more money collected then the billboard costs...that money will also go to Josh's foundation.

Probably go to Mikes pocket.

-From DawgPoundMike

josh is a great player but he signed a contract a few years back and still has years on that contract and for him to say he will never play for us again pisses me off.....granted he may deserve more than the 600k he is making dont complain about it when you have people losing jobs and you are going to make money like that for 16 games.....i like cribbs but do ur job for money people would kill to have.....if i got offered 1.5 mill. to return kicks and occasional WildDawg my signature would have been on that contract a long time ago

Archived