THE BROWNS BOARD

I have an idea guys.

Carolina Brownie

How about we have no QB at all!!!

What about that!?

We will be trading for one this off season. For some reason I think the "big show" will try and get Matt Hasselbeck for like a 5th or 6th rounder.

If we have a dominant running game again, we don't need the QB to try and win games we just need them to manage. We will draft and Tony Pike or a Dan Lefevour type to groom. If you havent noticed Defense wins championships. Build a F$%king monster of a Defense, then worry about our QB.

How about we have no QB at all!!!

What about that!?

Jerome Harrison at tailback, Massaquoi at one receiver spot, Cribbs the other side, get a top level fullback, then bring on the NFL's fastest Defensive tackle to play QB and run some kind of power/option/reverse game behind the improving line we have. It'd be more interesting than seeing our QBs average 60-70 yards passing a game.

Jerome Harrison at tailback, Massaquoi at one receiver spot, Cribbs the other side, get a top level fullback, then bring on the NFL's fastest Defensive tackle to play QB and run some kind of power/option/reverse game behind the improving line we have. It'd be more interesting than seeing our QBs average 60-70 yards passing a game.

How about we just draft a nasty defense, and when it comes time for our offense to see the field... we punt on first down. Then we let our defense do the talking.

get a top-level full-back?... are you kidding me?!

His name is Lawrence Vickers!

guys, hes not gonna bring in hasslebeck just because he played for the same team he coached. he didn't bring brett farve to seattle, he didn't bring any of his office staff barring lewis to cleveland. mh isn't gonna bring over a QB that is past his prime and near rdy to retire. i'd be willing to bet hes gonna give BQ the whole season.

Archived