THE BROWNS BOARD

rats vs pats

DAWGPOUND16

If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.

When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.

When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.

Qbs, not teams. What Flacco is doing and what Palmer did this weekend doesn't even qualify as playing qb. Atleast when Cribbs lines up at qb he his a threat to run it.

If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

I hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, but Ben was a pretty good QB this year, I think a lot of teams figured them out though. Its so hard to believe that with Troy P playing that team is so different, he brings swagger and intensity to them, kinda like number 16 on our team.

I hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, but Ben was a pretty good QB this year, I think a lot of teams figured them out though. Its so hard to believe that with Troy P playing that team is so different, he brings swagger and intensity to them, kinda like number 16 on our team.

Yeah, Troy is the best player on our defense. Don't forget Aaron Smith (#8 on Steelers all-time sacks list and doing it from the 34 DE position) also missed most of the season. He gets little reconition but he is right behind Harrison and Troy in importance to our D. Opposing D's have been able to figure Ben out but his physical presence (breaking tackles, running the ball, pump fakes, late game rallies) makes him difficult to stop. BA is certianly not using him right. He excells when running play action but BA would rather go into 5 reciever formations. Ben is certianly the main reason for our recent success.

EDIT: Ravens have been getting BS spots all game. Atleast they challenged this one. Yards short my ass.... To be fair and give deserved credit the respot was dead on.

EDIT: If they get a td they should go for 2.

EDIT: I think the Steelers should bring a bunch of little white recivers to training camp next year. That was a great catch after his great effort was earased by a penalty.

Archived