THE BROWNS BOARD

One Way To Get Suh

Big Chuck

I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

I don't mean to sound insulting, but you are living in a dream world if you think Williams is going to get them to drop 6 slots and swap picks..

Try Williams, our 2nd rounder, 4th rounder, and next years 1st rounder.....in addition to the swap.

I would trade Quinn, Williams and next years 1st rounder to get Suh, We wont be picking top 15 next year. We wont do such a thing anyway, there is alot of talented lineman this year so i'm not to worried about it. Draft Mclain and start from there.

I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

So very true, it would have been nice though. It will truly be a shame if the Lions draft him. Haden or Mclain will be very nice.

Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

If not, tell people it was.

Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

Whatever tough guy. I don't know what the fukc your problem is, but let it be. Have another drink. WTF is your problem?

No prollem here, massuh. I's be a good slave and go backs to muh farmin' and watchin' muh tongues. Wulln't wanna disrespet yous, massuh.

what about rodgers quinn and swapping

Please, it ain't happening. The Rams will be going with youth, just like the Browns- they'd have no use for Rodgers, and why trade for Quinn when they can get as good or better with Bradford or McCoy? BTW, if you want to swap picks, here's the value chart. The Browns would have to trade their entire draft (ala Ditka with Ricky Williams) to move up to #1, or give up two #1, and a number 2 pick.

NFL Draft value chart

No offense Little John. When was the last time we have seen this. Correct me if I am wrong. This isn't fantasy. I mean maybe a 3rd and 5th.

At 8 mil a year. Corey Williams is about as useful as a "poopy flavored lollipop" - Rip Torn

I don't think anyone short of a Peyton Manning-type QB is worth two first round picks, especially for a team going through a complete rebuild. There have been plenty of players who have shown as much/more talent than Suh in NCAA that have gone bust in the NFL.

I don't have any problem continuing to build the team and waiting until next year to grab a QB. Unless of course someone fantastic were to fall into our laps.

Archived