THE BROWNS BOARD

Watching Kurt Warner...

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

... throw 33 passes, completing 29 for five touchdowns makes me super jealous of having an accurate quarterback. Just the way he handles pressure in the pocket and knows where his receivers are going to be. Granted, he has some of the best receivers in the game, but a lot of those throws were not just wide open guys, he threaded a few needles this evening.

That being said, neither of our two "big-name" QB's are accurate, consistently. I like Derek over Brady, but I do not see them ever reaching the top ranks of NFL QB's. I would not mind one bit trading both guys and drafting Sam Bradford. The kid is completely accurate and I think is the best QB that will come out in the past few seasons.

We have plenty of other needs and I am sure I will change my mind soon, but after watching Warner I guess I am just still drooling. But hey, Flacco won completing just four passes I think? Maybe six? That seems like a Browns game!

... throw 33 passes, completing 29 for five touchdowns makes me super jealous of having an accurate quarterback. Just the way he handles pressure in the pocket and knows where his receivers are going to be. Granted, he has some of the best receivers in the game, but a lot of those throws were not just wide open guys, he threaded a few needles this evening.

That being said, neither of our two "big-name" QB's are accurate, consistently. I like Derek over Brady, but I do not see them ever reaching the top ranks of NFL QB's. I would not mind one bit trading both guys and drafting Sam Bradford. The kid is completely accurate and I think is the best QB that will come out in the past few seasons.

We have plenty of other needs and I am sure I will change my mind soon, but after watching Warner I guess I am just still drooling. But hey, Flacco won completing just four passes I think? Maybe six? That seems like a Browns game!

Is this Meryl Streep talking? Dude grow up.

you've got to be kidding me Sam Bradford?

Yea all these holes already got two qbs under contract and you want to take an overhyped injury prone bUST with a capital B. Two shoulder injuries on throwing arm not to mention hell want a gazillion dollars for that wet noodle.

hint don't take any of the overhyped heisman qbs or mccoy.

thank god MH is here so mangini and learner can quit listening to annoying media and fun and gun fans

Draft Fu&kn Line

While i agree about O-line...a new regime is also a time they look for their QB.

Holmgren is going to give all the qbs in this class the twice over, and if he comes to the conclusion one of them is "his" guy, a qb with out 1st pick is a real possibility.

Just pointing this out so people aren't shocked if it happens.

Archived