THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama promises all-out U.S. humanitarian relief for Haiti

One of the things dude has done well here. Quick response to the worst disaster since the 2004 tsunami. Got to give him credit here.

I wonder how the landscape of the country will change. Revolution or will an industrialized country step in and take over?

One of the things dude has done well here. Quick response to the worst disaster since the 2004 tsunami. Got to give him credit here.

I wonder how the landscape of the country will change. Revolution or will an industrialized country step in and take over?

Major problem will be ensuring that the aid goes to the people who need it. All to often it gets taken by the crooks and sold. Haiti is not a nice place.

Being provocative, K, which US President would have acted differently. In your humble opinion, of course.

Being provocative, K, which US President would have acted differently. In your humble opinion, of course.

I think they would of all acted the same except Nixon, jk (and of course pre-abolishion presidents). I think it was more or less a statement on what other countries are doing to help out.

Major problem will be ensuring that the aid goes to the people who need it. All to often it gets taken by the crooks and sold. Haiti is not a nice place.

True Die Hard. But the comment on it not being a nice place. Does that mean UN troops stay to make sure people get the aid. I think that was the point of that, sorry if I was unclear.

Archived