THE BROWNS BOARD

Do you want the Brown pants to return?

dawgpound3

Do you want the Browns pants to return?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Browns pants to return?

• Yes, I would. I love them!
    • No, I dread them!

Nope. I am old school.

Stick with the whites.

If they feel like they need to do anything, go with the orange pants of the late 70's, early 80's, and I for one didn't think the orange jerseys looked bad......as a option....not a regular deal.

For me, stick with the whites at home and Brown on the road, the way it was when we were good.

They way the subject is written, you asked...

"Do you want the Browns pants to return?"

The fact you put an "s" after Brown leads me to think you are referring to the Browns as the team.

So yes, I want them to play with pants on.

If, however, you meant... "Do you want the Browns brown pants to return?" then my answer would be no.

I dont love them or dread them i simply dislike them, to me they stand for failsauce and look like crap (pun intended) without stripes....;)

And we also know paul brown the founding coach of the cleveland browns heavily favored orange as is evident in the browns and bungals uniform stripes and helmets...i guess im a traditionalist i like the browns plain traditional uniform and helmet as they stand for something awesome and unique in the nfl in more than one way... ;)

Here is my followup take on the "pants" issue:

Pants on the ground

Pants on the ground

Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground

Gold in your mouth

Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground

Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool

Walking down town with yo pants on the ground

get it up!!

HEY! got your pants off the ground

lookin like a fool, walkin talking

with you pants on the ground

get it up

hey get them pants off the ground

Gold in your mouth

Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground

Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool

Nope. I am old school.

Stick with the whites.

If they feel like they need to do anything, go with the orange pants of the late 70's, early 80's, and I for one didn't think the orange jerseys looked bad......as a option....not a regular deal.

For me, stick with the whites at home and Brown on the road, the way it was when we were good.

The orange jerseys once a season would be ok with me. But I agree with you...all white at home and brown jerseys and white pants on the road.

And under no circumstance do you mess with the helmet.

The orange jerseys once a season would be ok with me. But I agree with you...all white at home and brown jerseys and white pants on the road.

And under no circumstance do you mess with the helmet.

I don't get why everyone says white at home and brown on the road. Does everyone know that we get NO choice on our road tops. It is predicated by the HOME team....so unless we're going to be playing the NFC east; who are the only other teams that don't wear their dark uni's we would be wearing white on white all year long. Sorry but I like the brown pants and like that they allow us to have some colour in our uni's. Regarding the helmet, the only thing I would like done is to have the numbers on it more often than they do.

Archived