THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Mack

cfl

Any of you guys remeber him? How was he?

The reason I ask is He has taken over our VP of football operations.

I'm a canadian that loves his football team, but is losing faith. You see we haven't won a championship in almost 20yrs......

IN AN 8 TEAM LEAGUE!!!!!!! Our season last year was horrible at 7-11.

Our coach was a laughing stock with week after week of contriversity. Theres too much to mention but for example one week we got caught with a spy at that week's oppnent's practice.

He finally got fired when in the off season he was arrested for assaulting his GF.

Anyways any help I can get from you guys to restore my faith in my football team would really help me out.

sorry but my opinion is you should start watching real football eh. the cfl wether its close to home or not is just amateur ball!

Well I do watch "The Real Show" as I call it. Pats fan actually, and I like the Vikings to win the Super Bowl.

As for the CFL being amateur ball, thats you opinion. However let me ask you this...Do watch College ball? I do and even though its amateur, I still enjoy watching the bowl games every year :)

Just cause we don't have the best players in the world doesn't mean the game is not fun to watch.

sorry but my opinion is you should start watching real football eh. the cfl wether its close to home or not is just amateur ball!

Hold on there, I am a Canadian fan of the NFL but have to say that the CFL is a very exciting product. Money, ten times the population pool to draw players from and marketing are what seperate the two games. Some fantastic players have entered the NFL via the CFL.

Completely different beast and have to say that if people took the time to watch and learn the game without all the distracting commercial BS clouding their judgement, they would love it. At one time the U.S. professional ball players went out on the field for more than money and that is what the Canadian game has to offer. Many CFL players have off season jobs still and play for the love of it. Holding out while sitting on a bank roll is not an option in the CFL and that feeling trickles down to the fans.

Sorry Ith, but that one hit a nerve.

Archived