THE BROWNS BOARD

Why did Crennell Look mad after Harrison's TD?

Pumpkin Eater

After Harrisons long TD, they cut to the sideline and Crennelephant looked angy, if not emotionless. Why? Why doesnt he want Harrison to do well? And why did they throw downfield to Braylon Dropwards before the FG attempt? Wouldn't it have made sense to give it to Harrison to see if he can pick up 5 or 6 more yards?

Why is it stupid? Please explain your reasoning. Do you disagree with something? Perhaps you just felt like flexing your keyboard muscles.

Why is it stupid? Because you intimated that the HC of a fooking NFL franchise is pissed off that his RB ran for a 72 yd TD.

Seriously, if I have to tell you how utterly fooking Retarded that is than maybe you should seek permission before hitting the reply button.

Jerome gave us the lead and you think an NFL head coach was disappointed. This thread did not derserve a reply from me, but it was so completely fooking stupid I felt compelled to respond.

Why is it stupid? Because you intimated that the HC of a fooking NFL franchise is pissed off that his RB ran for a 72 yd TD.

Seriously, if I have to tell you how utterly fooking Retarded that is than maybe you should seek permission before hitting the reply button.

Jerome gave us the lead and you think an NFL head coach was disappointed. This thread did not derserve a reply from me, but it was so completely fooking stupid I felt compelled to respond.

Are you sure you watched the game? He looked mad. I didn't say he was mad. I said he looked mad. I wonder why he would look mad after that. By the way, the Browns actually had a three point lead BEFORE he scored. Pay more attention next time big guy. :lol:

Here you go, almost to the end you can see his reaction for yourself.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/multimedia/...yer.php?id=5555

Guest Masters

Oh, I caught that look on Crennels face. My brother and I had to rewind it to see it again. It was a look like "oh crap, now I am gonna hear it evern more for not playing Harrison more, cause he can do that. Come to think of it, why am I know playing him more?" It was priceless. He's got to go

BTW, there was some great blocking on that play (including Braylon's downfield).

Sonofabitch, I just noticed BE's block on the play. I was too busy leaping out of my chair & fist pumping in real time. ;) Why can't he catch the ball?!!?!? He's doing everything else so well (getting open, downfield blocking, running routes).

(Also Winslow had a nice block sealing off the edge on a JL 15 yd jaunt down near the goal line that set up Cribbs' TD.)

Archived