THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Nation In Mourning

next2nothing

January 4th, 2010

772eg.jpg

See what happens when Pittsburgh misses the playoffs! They go crazy and revert back to mullets and the days of Kordell “Slash” Stewart. Hope you are happy NFL.

Kudos to People of Walmart for this. :P

Thats from the WalMart in Mentor Ohio. LOL.

They are diehards. I bet they are on a first name basis with the three guys they know on the team.

"Gotta love Troy, Ben and Hines."

Well, ya know that's what happens to the typical Steeler fan- they can only afford a new jersey every 15 years or so. Head out to the local Wal-Mart (their idea of Sac's 5th Avenue) and stock up on Rolling Rock & chips before they head back to the trailer. Might even have one of those newfangled DVD players (assuming they have electricity) and watch replays of the Squealers past SBs. :)

Well, ya know that's what happens to the typical Steeler fan- they can only afford a new jersey every 15 years or so. Head out to the local Wal-Mart (their idea of Sac's 5th Avenue) and stock up on Rolling Rock & chips before they head back to the trailer. Might even have one of those newfangled DVD players (assuming they have electricity) and watch replays of the Squealers past SBs. :)

LOL...Well I worked 2 yrs IN Cleveland. Must be a Whole Buncha "Steeler Fans" there by the income level I observed.

January 4th, 2010

772eg.jpg

See what happens when Pittsburgh misses the playoffs! They go crazy and revert back to mullets and the days of Kordell “Slash” Stewart. Hope you are happy NFL.

I am sure that they are brother and sister picking up a few dollar items on their way to their daughters wedding reception. ;)

January 4th, 2010

772eg.jpg

Was this photoshopped or is it seriously wearing a glaringly obvious knock-off jersey. It doesn't even have the freaking stripes on the sleeves! Sad day when you can only afford a fake jersey, and the one you pick is a quarterback that made Bubby Brister a fond memory.

Was this photoshopped or is it seriously wearing a glaringly obvious knock-off jersey. It doesn't even have the freaking stripes on the sleeves! NEOhioNative

But, ya gotta admit, it was a nice job with crayons...

Was this photoshopped or is it seriously wearing a glaringly obvious knock-off jersey. It doesn't even have the freaking stripes on the sleeves! Sad day when you can only afford a fake jersey, and the one you pick is a quarterback that made Bubby Brister a fond memory.

100% real man, I see these types of "jerseys" all the time.

Archived