THE BROWNS BOARD

East-West Shrine... anyone watch???

BigBrownsFan

Pretty low key affair as far as the offense was concerned.....

But I have to admit, Kafka looked pretty darn good. Had some nice zip on the ball and added the touch when he needed it. Had he not got hurt against PSU, Northwestern would have won that game. And that run he had at the end of this game today was just sick......

Quarless showed off his hands with that nice one handed grab of Kafka's pass... and was able to get the lone touchdown on a nice touch throw by Kafka...

The kid impressed me, Kafka...... interesting.

Quarless has turned himself around this year.... he has the potential to be a legit threat in the NFL. Really improved his blocking and has very good speed to go with the body. Be nice grab in Round 4 if he is still there.... I think he is among the Top Four in tight ends coming up.

I'm a big Kafka fan. He doesn't have a big arm, but - like Riff said - he's developed quite nicely from a runner to a smart, efficient passer. And for a guy who played in a shotgun system in college, he looked surprisingly poised dropping back from under center. I'd take him in the 5th/6th round: he may never be more than a backup, but he's got some Hasselbeck in him.

Quarless was impressive in the game, but there were reports that he wasn't putting in a lot of effort during the week at practice. He's a gifted athlete, but I'm not sure he's got the determination to make the most of his ability.

Pretty low key affair as far as the offense was concerned.....

But I have to admit, Kafka looked pretty darn good. Had some nice zip on the ball and added the touch when he needed it. Had he not got hurt against PSU, Northwestern would have won that game. And that run he had at the end of this game today was just sick......

Quarless showed off his hands with that nice one handed grab of Kafka's pass... and was able to get the lone touchdown on a nice touch throw by Kafka...

The kid impressed me, Kafka...... interesting.

Quarless has turned himself around this year.... he has the potential to be a legit threat in the NFL. Really improved his blocking and has very good speed to go with the body. Be nice grab in Round 4 if he is still there.... I think he is among the Top Four in tight ends coming up.

missed the game but indeed like what I have seen of Kafka before

Archived