THE BROWNS BOARD

Great News!

ClevelandFanForLife

So i have one student who is a huge Colts fan, Michael, and all season long he has been giving me crap about the Browns. Today I got some revenge. Another student was having trouble with a math problem and Michael was helping him. Michael assured the other student that he was right and he knew how to do the problem right. I came over and told them that they were wrong and needed to redo it. Michael argued and said how much do you want to bet. I couldn't think of anything that I wanted bad enough until I noticed he was wearing his Colts shirt. I said that if I was wrong I would bring in cookies the rest of the week and if he was wrong, he would have to wear a Browns shirt all day on the Friday before the Superbowl. I won the bet and I wish everyone could have seen the look on his face when I did the problem on the board. So now on February 5, Michael will have to wear this shirt.

It feels great to put a kid in his place. It's the only reason I got into the education field.

**Disclaimer: I wanted everyone to read this story so I made the title jump out at people. I was going to name it BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! but decided against it. Either way, enjoy.

post-671-1264440442_thumb.png

HEADLINE CANTON, OHIO -

A Teacher was arrested today for what was deemed by a students parents as; 'irreparable psychological damage' after the teacher won a bet with a student. The student, a loyal Indianapolis Colts fan (likley the next National Football League's Seasonal Champion), was wearing his team logo shirt and argued an answer with the teacher regarding a math equation. The teacher, a football fan himself of the 'did'nt-even-make-it-to the-playoffs' Cleveland Browns, argued that the student would be subjected to sporting Browns apparel should the student answer the equation incorrectly.

Local law enforcement deemed the action as cruel and unusual punishment, supporting the students parents' legal argument against the loyal, but misguided football enthusiast teacher.

When asked why the teacher used such a means with which to educate his students, his reply was 'It feels great to put a kid in his place. It's the only reason I got into the education field'.

Story at 11:00 ......

HEADLINE CANTON, OHIO -

A Teacher was arrested today for what was deemed by a students parents as; 'irreparable psychological damage' after the teacher won a bet with a student. The student, a loyal Indianapolis Colts fan (likley the next National Football League's Seasonal Champion), was wearing his team logo shirt and argued an answer with the teacher regarding a math equation. The teacher, a football fan himself of the 'did'nt-even-make-it-to the-playoffs' Cleveland Browns, argued that the student would be subjected to sporting Browns apparel should the student answer the equation incorrectly.

Local law enforcement deemed the action as cruel and unusual punishment, supporting the students parents' legal argument against the loyal, but misguided football enthusiast teacher.

When asked why the teacher used such a means with which to educate his students, his reply was 'It feels great to put a kid in his place. It's the only reason I got into the education field'.

Story at 11:00 ......

you left out the part about sexual harassment.

So i have one student who is a huge Colts fan, Michael, and all season long he has been giving me crap about the Browns. Today I got some revenge. Another student was having trouble with a math problem and Michael was helping him. Michael assured the other student that he was right and he knew how to do the problem right. I came over and told them that they were wrong and needed to redo it. Michael argued and said how much do you want to bet. I couldn't think of anything that I wanted bad enough until I noticed he was wearing his Colts shirt. I said that if I was wrong I would bring in cookies the rest of the week and if he was wrong, he would have to wear a Browns shirt all day on the Friday before the Superbowl. I won the bet and I wish everyone could have seen the look on his face when I did the problem on the board. So now on February 5, Michael will have to wear this shirt.

It feels great to put a kid in his place. It's the only reason I got into the education field.

**Disclaimer: I wanted everyone to read this story so I made the title jump out at people. I was going to name it BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! but decided against it. Either way, enjoy.

Did you stipulate that the shirt needed to be worn over the top of all other clothing? :)

yeah i mentioned that to him. i thought ahead.

Hmmm... That being the case, he should probably make a mask of your face and wear it along with the shirt. lolol.

Archived